X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of discs lost today at Trojan! Only 1 we were unable to find. 172 Yellow Pro Destroyer with the the Huk Lab Blowfly. Hole 5, wind took it up and over the first area of crap on the right.

Found (while looking for the Pro Destroyer) 175 Yellow Star Valkyrie. I believe the name was Rick Moon. It's still in my trunk and I am being too lazy to go get it.

Also, last time we were out there I lost a Yellow Millennium JLS. Not sure on weight, or exact name of their plastic. Which ever one is just like Pro plastic. Hole 8 about 3 ft short of the bank (approximately 25 ft beyond that tree on the corner of the path). Don't know that that makes sense but what ever. Would love this disc back.

Thanks,

Amber & Crist

Comment

Well, I found me a fancy Champion Roc off hole 14! it took me a long time but I figured if it is there I will find it .. and I did!

I found like 50-60 discs. I will be cleaning them off tonight and calling during the week next week.

Some of the names I recognized.

Over the hill Bob
      Ken Gilmore
      Brody Canon
      Brody Miller

and many more, I just haven't seen the bottoms yet. need to clean them. I only went to hole 11ish area, 12, 13, 14 .. didn't make it to 5-6-7 area this time.
      Last edited by Brian; July 5th, 2009, 09:42 PM. Reason: adding

Comment

Any chance there was a green Gazelle in that group, Brian? I'll say something even better for your signature if you have that sucker...

Holy crap, Darr is going to be happy. Well done.
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
          Any chance there was a green Gazelle in that group, Brian? I'll say something even better for your signature if you have that sucker...
          yeah dude I have a green KC pro gazelle with your name i on it .. couldn't read the name til I cleaned it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
            Well, I found me a fancy Champion Roc off hole 14! it took me a long time but I figured if it is there I will find it .. and I did!
            Good looking (or should I say feeling) out!
            I look forward to hearing from you, thanks Brian!!
            Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
            Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Darr we should do a mass pick up

Comment

Thank you, Brian! Now... what do you want me to say for your signature? Seriously, though... name your reward and you shall have it.
                ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Just the usual, a round of golf at like Pier or something .. or a lottery ticket

or both!

Comment

I do hope you guys meet up a Pier for a round. I also hope for a photo of the two of you together - similar to the photo of Jub and Sam together...
                    TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

• Let's do both. I am not much of a gambler... do you mean scratcher or a quick-pick or... ?

Any chance we can do that this week? I would love to throw that Gazelle this coming weekend - though not on hole 14 at Trojan. It was in the water, wasn't it? I thought it was going to smack chains but the second throw was a touch shorter and found in the reeds by the bank.
                      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• By any chance is there a neon orange Buzzz in there? The name on it would be Amy Parks, you can call me or Zippyboy.

Comment

• Originally posted by zippyboy View Post
                          I do hope you guys meet up a Pier for a round. I also hope for a photo of the two of you together - similar to the photo of Jub and Sam together...
                          I think we could make this happen.
                          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• Originally posted by Ms Thing View Post
                            By any chance is there a neon orange Buzzz in there? The name on it would be Amy Parks, you can call me or Zippyboy.
                            I did find an Orange buzz but I think the name on it is like Ashley or Amber. I will check tonight and make calls to people.

Comment

• I lost a faded white MRV on hole 14 recently. But it didn't have my contact info on the back, it had Theo Pozzy's name and number on it.

Last year he donated that disc to the RCO fundraiser pile and I bought it and loved it. You didn't happen to find that one did you? It should've been right next to Sam's disc as it had the same flight, just missing the basket high never to be seen again...

Also we will be having this year's RCO out there again this weekend so I am sure that plenty of players would be glad to see you out there retrieving plastic. If you do head out, please stop by Tournament Central so that I may thank you for your work getting plastic out of the water.
                              Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                              Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                              Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                              Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                              Or does here stand the last remaining man
                              To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                              No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                              Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                              Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
                                I lost a faded white MRV on hole 14 recently. But it didn't have my contact info on the back, it had Theo Pozzy's name and number on it.

Last year he donated that disc to the RCO fundraiser pile and I bought it and loved it. You didn't happen to find that one did you? It should've been right next to Sam's disc as it had the same flight, just missing the basket high never to be seen again...

Also we will be having this year's RCO out there again this weekend so I am sure that plenty of players would be glad to see you out there retrieving plastic. If you do head out, please stop by Tournament Central so that I may thank you for your work getting plastic out of the water.

I am like a freaking disc magnet .. of course I found it!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X