X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darr View Post
    I would owe you big time if you could find the glow roc for me.
    I will certainly try. I know I would cry if I lost that disc

That is one of the holes I was unable to get to last time so I will be hitting that one for sure.

I notice your Marley avatar .. I just found the only reggae guy I have liked since Bob died. Tarrus Riley .. I have listened to his stuff on youtube it is really chill. Just makes you feel good. if you haven't already you should check him out.

Comment

FYI: FOUND on Saturday 6/27

> > Hole 10: Ryan: Z-Cyclone - area code 206 Hole 10: Chis Graham:
      > > R-PRO Dart Hole 10: Brice Lang: Elite X Cyclone - area code 208
      > > Hole 10 Poppy Smurf, Big Bertha, jam. : Innova Viper - area code 206
      > > Hole 12: No name, "special marking" : yellow 174 Champion Boss.

Contact me at Dabney doubles on 7/3 or at Rose City if you know these people (I know Chris..)

Thanks STU

Comment

Lost and Found at Trojan 6/28/09.

I'll start with what I found. I haven't called all #'s yet, but will. If any of these are yours or you know the person, let me know.

Found:
        Red Star Boss, Hole #2, Caleb Flori
        Orange Star Wraith, Hole #9, Adam Bell
        Clear Champion Spider, Hole #13, really stained, but I think it says L.E.D.I.A.C with name Valdez.
        Purple Star Aviar Driver, Hole #13, Nate K (# is not valid).

What I Lost (name and # on disc except for Orion LS):
        White XC, Hole #2. I think it went across the creek.
        Orange Orion LS (no name or #). Hole #4. Across creek between basket and #5 teepad (near tree on edge). Just got this from a friend and had not put my ink on it yet.
        Green Surge, Hole #9 about 15' out between bench and the first tree on bank.
        Red TeeRex, Hole #12, middle of lake
        Red/Yellow/Orange Tie-dye Buzzz, Hole #13, pin high, and I thought right near the bank in the lagoon
        Red Breeze, Hole #13, middle of lagoon, 20' past pin.
        Last edited by OkieinOR; June 29th, 2009, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Hey, I am in. Thanks for posting for me Kevin. Please review my FOUND discs entry earlier.
          I want to return those discs!

STU

Comment

Purple Avair driver is mine. Thank you. Do you know anyone going out to Tuesday twos tomorrow? If not message me.

Comment

Originally posted by PDX_Stu View Post
              Hey, I am in. Thanks for posting for me Kevin. Please review my FOUND discs entry earlier.
              I want to return those discs!

STU
              How can you have an earlier entry when:

"PDX_Stu

?
              Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
              Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
              Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
              Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
              Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Nate K's Aviar

Originally posted by Master Nate View Post
                Purple Avair driver is mine. Thank you. Do you know anyone going out to Tuesday twos tomorrow? If not message me.
                PM sent

Comment

on Sunday 6/28...

FOUND on hole 14: white Huk Lab roc, name on bottom says Milpond. I called the number a couple times but they kept rejecting my call coming from an out-of-state area code. left msg.

LOST on hole 7: orange star TL, fluffed into lake maybe 3/4+ of the way down, 10-15 ft out. has name & number on it. I also lost discs on 5 and 6 but don't care too much about getting those back.

I will be coming back down for RCO... really hope someone has been able to retrieve that TL by then!
                  anything truly worth doing is not likely to be easy.

Comment

10 - 15 feet out sounds more like a job for Brian than it would be for me. However, if I come across that TL, I will let you know.
                    TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

Lost - neon orange Buzzz on hole 11 between the two annoying trees (they over hang the water) it is between 5 and 10 feet out.

It will most likely be a job for Brian since Zippyboy was with me and we could not see it at all.

Comment

Sorry guys, I was unable to make it out there last Sunday. I will try very hard to get out there this Sunday though.

Comment

Originally posted by killa View Post
                          FOUND on hole 14: white Huk Lab roc, name on bottom says Milpond. I called the number a couple times but they kept rejecting my call coming from an out-of-state area code. left msg.

I will be coming back down for RCO... really hope someone has been able to retrieve that TL by then!
                          Definitely bring it to the RCO. I believe Dustin is playing in the Pro pool. If not, many people will be there who know him.
                          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Neon Green FLX Buzzz about 5 feet off basket 11. Would love to get this go-to midrange back!
                            Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                            Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                            Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                            Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                            Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

FLX Buzzzes are the total bomb. I have four in my bag and don't want to give up any of 'em.
                              The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                              ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Only made one sacrifice at Trojan this morning.

Hole 11, almost pin high. Between the last tree on the fairway and the basket, probably a little closer to the tree. Just off the shore.

Yellow Star Max, custom dyed.

Name and number are on the back.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X