X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well it was perhaps the largest swamp rodent alive today. And the fangs *shudder*

Did i see you guys pop another disc in the water as I was packing up and already had my wetsuit off?

Comment

Hi Brian. I got your message about my Cyclone that you found. While it was one of my first dyes, first non-Lightning disc and the last of my dyed discs for me to lose, you can keep it. I tried laying up with it on 8 after tossing my Star Destroyer into the drink and it didn't work out so well. It went straight, just not high enough to make it to the other bank...

Thanks for the call though!

Comment

Originally posted by jevon View Post
        Hi Brian. I got your message about my Cyclone that you found. While it was one of my first dyes, first non-Lightning disc and the last of my dyed discs for me to lose, you can keep it. I tried laying up with it on 8 after tossing my Star Destroyer into the drink and it didn't work out so well. It went straight, just not high enough to make it to the other bank...

Thanks for the call though!
        You sure? I know those cool looking dyes are hard to come by. If you change your mind don't be shy, just let me know and I can get it back to you.

Comment

Today on hole #14 I lost TWO discs! The first one was my 11x KC PRO ROC to the left of the basket in the TALL stuff. The second one was just foolish I re-teed and put my KC Champion Glow ROC in the drink! It should be about 20 feet out in the water a little left of the basket. I got in the water fully clothed and searched for about fifteen minutes to no avail. HELP!!!
          REWARD!! It really sucked because I was -1 at that point.
          Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
          Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

ok

here we go hole 6 3/4 way down 20 feet out green star firebird 06 or. series stamp on it. next hole 10 red rpro dart next to basket 2 feet out in water ty if someone finds it cool
            PDGA # 31451
            2 Mini Aces
            75 Aces
            PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
            DISC GOLF OR DIE
            BOB CABAL
            DISCVANGO
            JEFF ELLIOT
            G-MAN
            JORDAN LEWIS
            JEFF HAGERTY
            JAMES GARCELON
            SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

I lost a couple of discs out there a few weeks ago. One was a pink Destroyer with a Calapolla Classic 08' stamp on it. My name's on both of them.

Thanks,
              Dan Z

Comment

I hope to make it out there soon. If I see anything, calls will be made.
                TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

Yes, you did - although it was my buddy's disc and I don't recall what it was...right after he said something about his bag being too heavy...

Originally posted by Brian View Post
                  Well it was perhaps the largest swamp rodent alive today. And the fangs *shudder*

Did i see you guys pop another disc in the water as I was packing up and already had my wetsuit off?

Comment

This sunday I lost an orange dx roc on 13 in the giant blackberry tangle, right of the fairway. Windy! Not the first roc I've lost in there.

Also that day, my friend Matt lost an orange star FL in the water on 7, somewhere between the overhanging tree and the bench.

Comment

I will be back out soon as well. There were several holes I missed and even though there are rodents the size of greyhounds (the buses not the dogs), I still enjoy the feel of a disc under foot and the smell of swamp that follows me around for a week or so afterwards.

Comment

I will be back out soon as well. There were several holes I missed and even though there are rodents the size of greyhounds (the buses not the dogs), I still enjoy the feel of a disc under foot and the smell of swamp that follows me around for a week or so afterwards.
                        Let me know when you plan on heading out there. I'll see if I can meet up with you for a round.
                        TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

Originally posted by zippyboy View Post
                          Let me know when you plan on heading out there. I'll see if I can meet up with you for a round.
                          This sunday afternoon maybe? Like 2:30 so I have time to eat lunch after church.

Comment

Dang. I won't be able to make that round. My beloved, her son, and I are all playing in the Bad Monkey this weekend. I will get to meet up with you out there one of these days... Keep me posted, and I will try and work something out in the future.

Comment

Well, i will go collect discs and we can shoot a round another time

Comment

Well, i will go collect discs and we can shoot a round another time

Originally posted by Darr View Post

Today on hole #14 I lost TWO discs! The first one was my 11x KC PRO ROC to the left of the basket in the TALL stuff. The second one was just foolish I re-teed and put my KC Champion Glow ROC in the drink! It should be about 20 feet out in the water a little left of the basket. I got in the water fully clothed and searched for about fifteen minutes to no avail. HELP!!!
                                REWARD!! It really sucked because I was -1 at that point.
                                I would owe you big time if you could find the glow roc for me.
                                Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
                                Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X