Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian View Post
    *EDIT*

I might consider letting you know who they are as well, I have been very grievously dissed by both of them so I have no reason to protect them. message me I might reply back if I am feeling particularly vengeful.
    No worries. I told the guy in Texas to keep the disc. Like I said, it is only one of two (of the many) that I have lost out at Trojan that I would have liked to have back. I was merely venting....

~Z
    TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

Originally posted by NWDiscer View Post
      is there a link?
      http://www.spinnersdiscgolf.com/index.html click lost and found, scroll down, click to download the lost and found list, last updated march 30th...

Comment

OK rough day prepping for RCO.

Hole 8 just behind the basket about 20 feet out. White Warlock Name and Number on inside rim

Hole 9: floating out in the water, purple HUk Lab Boss Name and number inside rim. That one is my go to driver so if anyone sees it and reaches it i would really like it back

Thanks Donnie
        Ya i'm one of those guys!!!!!!:chug::rockon:
        Live it. Love it. Rip it.
        Stumptown # 190

Comment

blue star destroyer 175 name and number on back hole #11 reward

Comment

Went out fishing for plastic over the weekend, but came up totally empty-handed. Its been quite some time since I went out there looking for plastic, only to find none. Maybe other entities have been fishing for plastic as well. I will continue to look (and call when I find them)...

~Z
            TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

Originally posted by zippyboy View Post
              Maybe other entities have been fishing for plastic as well.
              I've gotten calls back on three discs from two different people from in the water in the last week and a half, so I'd say that's the case. Gotta love the warm weather.

Also I was there a couple days ago, and in the afternoon with the sun up high, you could see the bottom of the lake in a lot of places. I had a roc go in on 11 and got it back my second round after the muck settled down and the water was clear enough to see the disc 6 ft offshore and under 3 ft of water.

We took a friend of mine who doesn't golf much, and he came back missing 4 discs. Only one in the drink though!

Comment

Well, I found 50 more discs. I have called everyone that had a name on it. The rest I kept. If you do not want to lose a disc you should put your name(and especially a phone number/email) on it. A good portion of the discs I found had numbers and I have already returned a few.

Comment

Did any of the have the following symbol on them?
                  Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Oh, and Ashley was pretty stoked that you pulled one of her discs out right about the time we were finishing up on 11. That was pretty nice of you.
                    Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Hole 13: Red E-Element with a Huklab stamp...went out just of the bank pin deep.

Comment

Originally posted by all2common View Post
                        Oh, and Ashley was pretty stoked that you pulled one of her discs out right about the time we were finishing up on 11. That was pretty nice of you.

Well, no I didn't find any with that sign on it this trip. However I did find one with the sign a while ago. It said Hiatt and has a number. I called on it and then for some reason took it out of the return pile. That could have been because no one called me back or possibly someone told me to keep it. Not sure. It was just a DK Roc yellow. I have it in my grubby little hand right now. If that is yours and you want it now, let me know.

Also I looked for her other disc for a while and just couldn't find it. I actually got chased out of the swamp by a muskrat/nutria/man-eating otter, or whatever it is. Not sure if it was a biter, but I wasn't going to stick around to find out either. It was about 10 feet from me and headed straight at me. Not fun.

EDIT: If it is OK with everyone, I will just edit my responses to individual discs into this one post so we don't keep adding more to this topic. 3 pages is already enough for people to look through.

Sorry no Element at all. I didn't get to stay for very long. I got there late and only really hit 2 holes. Maybe next time though.
                        Last edited by Brian; June 8th, 2009, 09:36 AM. Reason: adding responses regarding other people's discs

Comment

That's me...Hiatt. At any rate, go ahead and keep that one. It may have my old number on it. We were taking bets before we ran into you if that otter was going whoop up on a cocker spaniel that was in the water by hole 10. The owners pulled it out of the water before any damage was incurred.

Comment

Originally posted by all2common View Post
                            That's me...Hiatt. At any rate, go ahead and keep that one. It may have my old number on it. We were taking bets before we ran into you if that otter was going whoop up on a cocker spaniel that was in the water by hole 10. The owners pulled it out of the water before any damage was incurred.

ahh nice, I have found other discs with your name on them. It may be your old number I guess. I will have to look through my discs and see what I can find. Maybe only 1 or 2 others though.

Comment

Thanks. I'd appreciate it.

Comment

Hey Brian - Thanks again for pulling the two that my friend Trey and I had dumped in for us - far too kind of you!

And I saw that thing that chased you out of the water, but I I thought it was a mastodon!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X