X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You and a HEADS UP.

Someone called me about a disc they bought on Craig's list. From the description, I believe
    it was fished out of Trojan and sold on the internet. I told the caller he could keep it - DX Plastic...

Comment

• I got scared by all the water and used some old DX that I wasn't used to throwing and lost it immediately. Then I got my balls back and eventually lost an orange Z nuke on the hole after you throw out onto the finger. maybe 8 or 9? Anyway, it slipped, and splashed down in front of a bench about five feet out. I dont want to talk about it but I'd love the disc back. Name and number on it. $5 paypal for any hardworking scuba dude.

Comment

• If anyone can find discs with the letters L N about where the weight would be I'd really appreciate it also a champion classic roc that has a dye that says the roc kid thanks again

Comment

• LOST - 5X JK Champ Valkyrie, semi-opaque bright yellow.
          Actually, I know exactly where it is... hole 10, about 15' right of pin and about 4-5' from bank (if looking from "northern,middle-of-path" teepad; and not the "close-to-road/gate" teepad) .
          Cant remember if I put my # in it, but if I did, it would be old/defunct...
          Longshot, I know, but if anyone on here happens across it, I will reward you with sweet plastic, beer and a high-five!
          This was one of my main drivers that I had worked in perfectly, so I'd love to hook somebody up if found.

Comment

• Originally posted by motordisc13 View Post
            LOST - 5X JK Champ Valkyrie, semi-opaque bright yellow.
            Actually, I know exactly where it is... hole 10, about 15' right of pin and about 4-5' from bank (if looking from "northern,middle-of-path" teepad; and not the "close-to-road/gate" teepad) .
            Cant remember if I put my # in it, but if I did, it would be old/defunct...
            Longshot, I know, but if anyone on here happens across it, I will reward you with sweet plastic, beer and a high-five!
            This was one of my main drivers that I had worked in perfectly, so I'd love to hook somebody up if found.
            ^^^This is what happens when you ignore your nagging inner-pro instincts and throw an understable disc across a water hazard into significant headwind... pssht, dumb physics, anyways... ^^^

Comment

• got some plastic here

if you are or know who is then contact me.

matt murphy no phone
              drustyle 5033471119
              justin R 5033141325
              jzgbbiy? 6199770953
              sara 9712071246
              josh h 5033602478
              david moore 5032826944
              pine 5593559622
              camron 5412816919
              chad 2064383819
              j reynolds 928384 ????
              josh 9712195059
              justin godoy 5034754007
              ????? 5033253749
              discbishop 3602322067
              Nick 5032708381
              t pownall 5033022606
              justin 5039416207
              j bock 3605135050

Comment

• Originally posted by thediscthief View Post
                got some plastic here

pine 5593559622
                j bock 3605135050
                That is Kris Pine and Jason Back both are friends of mine and I would gladly pay their recovery fees for them. Let me know the best way to contact you to make it happen.

Thanks
                David Zimmerman

Comment

• Originally posted by TheDMZ View Post
                  That is Kris Pine and Jason Back both are friends of mine and I would gladly pay their recovery fees for them. Let me know the best way to contact you to make it happen.

Thanks
                  David Zimmerman
                  No fee, just 3.50 to ship them out to you. Or however you wanna do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by thediscthief View Post
                    got some plastic here

david moore 5032826944
                    Thar's "loki" on this forum. Send him a PM here:
                    Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                    Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                    Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                    Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                    Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

• Happy return

Thanks for getting back a disc you found of mine from lasts falls tourney. Reteed 4 times on that hole...uggh. So, happy ending.

Comment

• thediscthief rocks. (and Gawain...thanks for getting him in touch with me). So kind in hunting people down and not looking for money in the process. I tip my hat to you sir!

Comment

• I sent a couple PM's a while ago, so I just wanted to follow up. I'm friends with drustyle 5033471119, and he is pretty excited you found one of his discs at Trojan! Please let me know the best way to get a hold of you, so we can work something out.

Thanks!

Originally posted by thediscthief View Post
                          got some plastic here

matt murphy no phone
                          drustyle 5033471119
                          justin R 5033141325
                          jzgbbiy? 6199770953
                          sara 9712071246
                          josh h 5033602478
                          david moore 5032826944
                          pine 5593559622
                          camron 5412816919
                          chad 2064383819
                          j reynolds 928384 ????
                          josh 9712195059
                          justin godoy 5034754007
                          ????? 5033253749
                          discbishop 3602322067
                          Nick 5032708381
                          t pownall 5033022606
                          justin 5039416207
                          j bock 3605135050

Comment

• I was called the other day for a disc I lost in the woods on hole #3 ORDGC layout, #15 regular? While he was out there this person saw a diver who pulled out a pile of plastic on Tuesday 10-29-13 around 2-4pm. If you know this diver I would love to get some plastic back of mine, happy to pay a fair finders fee.
                            PDGA# 49616
                            Stumptown# 353
                            OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

• Originally posted by jdinteg View Post
                              I was called the other day for a disc I lost in the woods on hole #3 ORDGC layout, #15 regular? While he was out there this person saw a diver who pulled out a pile of plastic on Tuesday 10-29-13 around 2-4pm. If you know this diver I would love to get some plastic back of mine, happy to pay a fair finders fee.
                              I don't know either, but I really want my two discs back from ORDGC! More than happy to pay.

Comment

• Lost a purple river in goldline plastic on hole 7, phone number is on the back. I offer beer for its safe return! Thanks!

Bob

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X