• Show
Clear All

• Where to start.........

Blue Ontario ROC - Hole 12
    Glow Flat Top small stamp ROC - Hole 13
    Red Legacy Rampage - Hole 16
    Red Star Beast - Hole 17
    Blue Champ Beast - Hole 17

Probably more, Im just too afraid to look in my bag and really find out whats missing..... DOH

Comment

• Originally posted by Magilla View Post
      Where to start.........

Blue Ontario ROC - Hole 12
      Glow Flat Top small stamp ROC - Hole 13
      Red Legacy Rampage - Hole 16
      Red Star Beast - Hole 17
      Blue Champ Beast - Hole 17

Probably more, Im just too afraid to look in my bag and really find out whats missing..... DOH

Might as well add to the list.

Clear X out Boss #11
      Echo Green Star Leopard #11
      Yellow Star TB #16
      Orange Star TB #1
      Blue DX Eagle #17
      Orange Discmania Champ PD #14

Probably not gettin them back (All hole numbers are ORDGC holes not actuall trojan)

All discs have SW on the front and name and pdga # on back

Damn trojan got me for 6 discs this year. On the bright side I heard haggerty offered to pay us all back out of his own money!!!!!

Jeff, Great tournament, as good as any we played all year. Sick course, Crazy TD, our state champion should be named at a tournament like this.

Cant wait for next year.

Comment

• Two I wouldn't mind getting back:

1) Tim Selinskie Champion Katana. Yellow. Off of the bank of 10. Potentially WAY off of the bank. I had to look away after I threw it.
        2) Champion Wraith. Blue. In the canal. Forehand roller on the monster par 5 - what is normally hole 11.

Reward for the first one is getting to keep the second one? Seems like a pretty good deal to me... dunno.
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• I didn't even play in the tournament, and I still lost three, two wet, and one just left behind.

Red Roadrunner- hole 17 in the drink to the left
          Blue XS - Hole 17 ( apparently didn't learn my lesson the first time)
          Yellow 168 Star Vulcan..left behind on land, no name on it -probably on hole 3 (yep I deserve to lose this one, alright)

Nothing too dear to me, but like to get em back all the same.

Comment

• kudos to the guys swimming for discs ALL weekend! I don't know how you two do it. I was getting hypothermic just watching you.

Comment

• Kudos^2

Originally posted by blu666z View Post
              kudos to the guys swimming for discs ALL weekend! I don't know how you two do it. I was getting hypothermic just watching you.
              I didn't play the tournament, but got a call Sunday from Tyler who said he found my purple Buzzz, my first ever ace disc. I lost the disc at Trojan in 2008! Picked it up last night and am so grateful to Tyler for contacting me.

Thanks Tyler!!!

Comment

• Only lost 2 that I care about.

ORDGC Hole 1 - Cryztal Buzzz to the left of the basket in the water.
                ORDGC Hole 2 - Glo Buzzz in the water on the left about 75 short of the normal basket.
                Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

• found plastic at trojan last saturday

Here is a list of discs along with the names on them get a hold of me if you see something that belongs to you.
                  star valk- Brett m.
                  pro katana- B.S.
                  star t rex- joe
                  star valk- josh d.
                  star katana- T.rex
                  pro katana- jenifer c.
                  star katana- josh p.
                  star wraith- jeff f.
                  star desroyer- Dan d.
                  champ sidewinder- nathan
                  pro valk- peabody
                  champ orc- dizzy
                  dx rock- bud w.
                  pro wraith- lincoln
                  star boss- chris s.
                  red disc black huklab symbol- jason p.

Comment

• tyler...

... you and dave (?) are such super stars to have stayed out in that nasty, chilly, murky, smelly trojan water all day. thank you so much for your efforts... but what i really want to know is how could i put 5 (that's right, count 'em, 5) discs in the ponds and you didn't find any of them? not complainin'... just sayin'...

... anyway, thanks again. i s'pose i had to make the sacrifices to earn the glory...
                    "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                    Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

• star katana- josh p.
                      Last I heard, he's just about to move to Longview. I don't know how to get in touch with him right now. I can only tell him or one of his friends next time they are at Mud.
                      The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                      ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

• no snap or cornish discs... darn

Comment

• Im LARRY KIRK 2095647301 FROM CA ON THANKSGIVINGS I WAS IN VANCOUVER PLAYING LEVERICH WITH LOCAL TRADER JOE AND ROY AND LEFT AN EXTRA THROW LEFT A FEW HOLES BACK ITS A PINK NUKE FROM THE AUBURN OPEN IN APRIL THIS YEAR MARKING ON FRONT MY NAME ON BACK THIS IS A HOLE IN ONE DISC WITH SIGNATURES ANY HELP WOULD BE REWARDED THANKS

Comment

• i just got my first putter i ever bought, and also my first dye job, back after being lost in the trojan waters for 2 1/2 years. it did not have my name or number on it. it just happened to be turned into the slosh tourney central this weekend, and i spotted it right away! thank you sam gibson for your keen eyes!!
                            Dont give up hope people, your loved once much loved discs are still out there somewhere. keep your eyes and ears out and they will make their way home.

Comment

• Dude... here's a thought...

Name and number on your discs.
                              ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• Damn...that's some next level shit right there Sam!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X