X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My dad recently fished a disc out of the water at Trojan Park, outside of Portland, OR. It is a white disc with PDGA# 34715, and the name Ryan Dedoche. If anyone knows him, please spread the word that it is found. I'll need a description to show ownership, but I'm guessing that he will remember losing this one. I've tried the number on the back with no success

Comment

• hole 16

i lost my white and green-ish star destroyer with a tourney stamp on it on hole 16 to the left. if anyone sees it, i would love to get it back, and some kind of reward would be in order.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean Johnson View Post
        My dad recently fished a disc out of the water at Trojan Park, outside of Portland, OR. It is a white disc with PDGA# 34715, and the name Ryan Dedoche. If anyone knows him, please spread the word that it is found. I'll need a description to show ownership, but I'm guessing that he will remember losing this one. I've tried the number on the back with no success
        Ryan DeRoche, he's a Steilly guy. I'll try and track him down for you. Is his name on the disc not enough to show ownership?
        A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

• Ah, Trojan.

Hole Five: CFR Katana-Orange, short and right-just after first clump of trees REWARD FOR THAT ONE!!!

Hole Six: White Star Monarch almost pin deep waaaaay out in the water
          One mid and one driver at the low branches at right

Hole Eight: CFR wasp 30+ ft. out in lake towards #9 Pad

Hole Nine: Star Wraith at edge of water towards #8 pin. This one was out right and skipped back left and around the corner of the nine pennisula-as seen from the pad.

Hole 15: Red Dx Destroyer deeeeeep left- through the trees and screaming.

All discs marked with names and numbers. Thanks.
          What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?

Comment

• saw a bunch of crazy folks in the rain last weekend playing the course wrong and throwing half their bag in the water... wonder who is going to fish the 200+ discs?

Comment

• Originally posted by snap7times View Post
              saw a bunch of crazy folks in the rain last weekend playing the course wrong and throwing half their bag in the water... wonder who is going to fish the 200+ discs?

while i was not able to attend last weekends extravaganza.

i did lose a Rhyno "02 Stilly 4th of July" Stamped about a year or so ago of course "Brian the Nutria" or 1 of his little buddies may have already disposed of it.

if it turns up i would luv 2 get it back. it was off the peninsula hole on the right side corner past the basket.

It was Tangerine orange with my funky "S" and a basket dyed underneath and the dye was Blue......

which turned it very dark....

if it shows it's ugly face there is a 6'er waiting
              "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

• Confession of my sacrifices at Trojan during ODGC

These are the discs I lost at Trojan while practicing or playing the Oregon Championships

Tournament hole 6, about 300 off the tee into the water, a 2nd run Yellow Teerex
                Tournament hole 13, about 2/3 of the way down, gently rolled into the water, a unmarked special edition gazelle or cheetah, has black inside the rim all the way around...
                Tournament hole 16, a champ boss and pro boss along the side within 100 of the basket.
                Tournament hole 14, a sparkle rogue with ddga stamp within 75 of the basket.
                Tournament hole 17, a z nuke about 10 short of land towards the basket...

I confess I was unfaithful with these discs and did not throw them right and I deserve a 2nd chance to treat them the way they should be treated, please return these discs to me so I can redeem my faith...

Comment

• ok played Trojan for the first time tuesday afternoon.

here are the casualties:
                  Hole 6 - RHFH
                  White Great Lakes Open ESP Cyclone - name and #
                  Yellow Z Force - No stamp - name and #
                  Hole 8 - RHBH - flipped to the outtermost right viewable edge of the green. had a hand on it then lost it in 3ft of water. damn
                  169g Orange/Red barstamp Z Tracker (blue stamp) - Name and #

please get these back to me if you run across them.

stephen

Comment

• I just need to know that the person who calls/writes me is actually him, not just some random person on the phone. Still hoping to get this back to him, any luck finding him?

Originally posted by olydiscgolf View Post
                    Ryan DeRoche, he's a Steilly guy. I'll try and track him down for you. Is his name on the disc not enough to show ownership?

Comment

• Lost an ESP Avenger 168g yellow on or near the 13th of october holes #15 left side of the fairway.
                      could have dropped from my bag has "DMZ" in ink

Comment

• ok.
                        so now i have a new list of demands.

hole one - champion eagle w/ aces. 20ft from the corner of the water
                        hole twelve - purple z pred. wayyyyyy past the basket. stupid shot. middle of the channel

Comment

• got a call from Dave, he found a Surge I lost there 2+ years ago...WOW thanks...I donated it to the cause...
                          educate your thinking

Comment

• first time to Trojan today... and these two throws deserved to stay in the drink, but I do miss them...
                            #6 - 15-20 ft out from the lone tree on the bank; neon yellow Opto Diamond with crop circle-ish dye
                            #9 - near the corner across the pond; maroon C-TD

also my group lost a champ wraith behind #4, a couple champs on #12, and one or two on #13

ironically I found one that my friend lost a year ago on #6

Comment

• First time back to Trojan in a long time...and we paid for it.

150 Class White Surge--wife grip locked it, hit hanging branches of tree to right, fell straight down, could not find. Did not hear water, so may just be in tall grass, but ran out of patience looking.
                              Orange Banshee dx plastic (beat to hell)--launched over lake into tall grass behind basket on #9
                              #11 (before we realized no basket)
                              Blue XD--wife put it straight into canal on right, off tee.
                              Yellow Talon Elite Z Huk Lab stamp gen 001-004--off the tee, skipped into water just left of shoreline before basket.

Names and numbers should be on them. Not too concerned about the Banshee, but would like the others if someone finds them. Thanks.
                              Cheers!
                              -chris

Comment

• Yellow X Buzzz, left it on the green at 18...

Disappeared within 24 hours...

Well, enjoy, didn't really like that one anyway

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X