X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's the disc on top of all the others, for the moment.
    The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
    ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

• I'm going to be taking 1-3 back ups of all my go to molds in dx/pro when I play it. I refuse to even risk the chance of putting a destroyer I've been beating in for a year and a half into water.
      My favourite putter is my driver.

Comment

• I lost 4 discs at Trojan on Sat.
        -between hole 8 and 11 i lost a yellow-greenish dave feldberg champ boss 174 and a yellow champion wraith 175

-about pin deep 30 feet left of hole 12 i lost a pink-purple star starfire 171

-and hole 14 i lost my grey swirl kc pro avair, possibly to the left of pin not to far out.

If anyone finds any of em before i get a chance to at the slosh event please contact my cell 503-201-7149 they all just have JEREMY F written on them

Thanx, Jeremy

Comment

• Our group of four lost like 8 or so yesterday, lol, we went to Skyline, Lucky Mud and Trojan from Seattle, it was fun.
          Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

• Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
            Our group of four lost like 8 or so yesterday, lol, we went to Skyline, Lucky Mud and Trojan from Seattle, it was fun.
            Hmmmm, I lost only one disc there that day Thomas how bout you?

"What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
            -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

• Shut up. .... (grumble).... 3

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

• On one hole or total?

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
                -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

• Two on hole six and one disc on hole ten, trying the outside hyzer and the disc forgetting to hyzer, stupid Innova.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

• Hey, one WAS a Ching! Probably should have called it a splash in your case. ; )

-- Arthur Ashe

Comment

• And I liked that Ching better than any of that Innova!

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

• Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
                        Our group of four lost like 8 or so yesterday, lol, we went to Skyline, Lucky Mud and Trojan from Seattle, it was fun.
                        hey next time hit me up.i throw some gas money for a seat on the next trip down there

Comment

• Lost 5 at trojan today.......

1. white DX ontario ROC. - cant remember where.

2. Purple LSDiscs stamp DX ontario ROC. - on hole 10. 75-125ft right of pin, 10ft off shoreline.

3. White Star max. -Hole 6 125ft toward basket, 15ft out off shoreline

4. Green X-out Cobra - Hole 11, 5-10ft off shoreline next to basket.

THE ONLY ONE I CARE IF I GET BACK

5. Bright green star destroyer 171g. - Hole 13, 20ft short of pin 10-15ft into drink.

our group as a whole lost 10-15 discs............i had never lost one at trojan before the 5 today. 4th time playing it.

Comment

• I'm only coming up with 9, and that one of mine wasn't lost since someone grabbed it (I got contacted on this, BTW...)

Either way that's a rough day for 3 guys and 2 rounds...

But that 75' slide over the water to the shore was a hoot to watch!

Originally posted by ryanajanes View Post
                            Lost 5 at trojan today.......

1. white DX ontario ROC. - cant remember where.

2. Purple LSDiscs stamp DX ontario ROC. - on hole 10. 75-125ft right of pin, 10ft off shoreline.

3. White Star max. -Hole 6 125ft toward basket, 15ft out off shoreline

4. Green X-out Cobra - Hole 11, 5-10ft off shoreline next to basket.

THE ONLY ONE I CARE IF I GET BACK

5. Bright green star destroyer 171g. - Hole 13, 20ft short of pin 10-15ft into drink.

our group as a whole lost 10-15 discs............i had never lost one at trojan before the 5 today. 4th time playing it.
                            Last edited by erp; June 9th, 2010, 05:13 PM. Reason: protecting the potentially innocent...

Comment

• lost teerex hole 12

Lost a lime green / yellow 170 tee-rex on hole 12, 25 feet or so off shore about 15 feet short of pin. If found please call! i have an ace on it : /

Comment

• a long long time ago i left a red r-pro aviar with a "huk peace" stamp on it on the 18th green.. it did not have my name on it 'cause i got it from andy, so it said hippy007 and had his number... he got a call from someone named sean a couple days later who said he had it, but since has never heard back... anyway... i really dug that putter (wasn't that obvious, since i hadn't put my name on it and just left it laying around on the green?) and would love to get it back... please pm me if you are sean and you have it... thanks.

peace,
                                em
                                "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                                Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X