X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delete button is busted?
    The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
    ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

11-1-08: Lost a floater disk at hole 12 at trojan. Last saw it in the middle of the lake on the left side of the bridge. It is yellow and has my info on it.

Comment

hey bob, sorry i didnt read this thread earlier... moving to cali and working full time and all that made me forget this website for a moment. I didnt go to the mudd for the WDDGA *washington deaf disc golf association* tournament cuz of willamette open. I heard the mudd was awesome that weekend but I had to make a choice based on my fiance wanting to play with more women and that means hearing pdga tournament... I hope to come up there sometime in the future...

Now has brian everrrr posted a list for viewing pleasure? or can anyone do me a huge favor and ask brian if he has any discs that have robin johnson or nathan boyes names on it? Not in the mood to call him up and have him say "relay, no i aint interested in buying anything from any deaf people... discs? oh yeah i got a few, 10 dollars each.... oh it has your name on it? oh yes, that will be 12 dollars then... " you know where i am going with that... lol..

Comment

lost at team golf

i really suck lost my blue 1st run star destroyer today on hole 12 it was floating in the middle name and number on it really hopping to get this one back reword if returned

Comment

I played well yesterday but still managed to lose 4 discs.
            Blue champion valkyrie on hole 12
            Yellow champion beast on hole 12
            Green champion teebird on hole 11
            Blue champion orc on hole 8

I also found a few:
            175 Green star destroyer (Eric ?)
            171 green star stamp destroyer (Sassalicious)
            pinkish gazelle? (KT Paplow)

I will bring all the discs with me to next team disc golf

Comment

I was a complete Shank master yesterday. A majority of my bag is in that freakin pond. I think they all have my name on them except my new pink festivus monarch.

150 orange star valk
              167 green champ orc
              158 blue monarch
              159 pink festivus monarch no name

Edit: I think there's more in there but I think they have my name and I don't want to inventory my bag. It's just too sad.
              Last edited by Celeste; February 9th, 2009, 10:19 AM.

Comment

I've got a few out there as well.

Hole 6, I believe - a 150 Blue DX Starfire and a Pink 165 DX Valkyrie
                Hole 8, fairway drive went left of the basket in the water (looked like it was close to the edge) - a 150 Yellow DX Destroyer

Eric has a Champ Beast and Champ Valkyrie in the water between holes 8 and 10. He's got a Teebird out there somewhere too but I don't know which hole.

Comment

I have a 169 star destroyer and a 174 z cyclone in the channel on hole 8, both are orange. Then I got me a new yellow star destroyer at lunch that I immediately shanked on hole 1, over the road and into the ivy. Went back to look for it before leaving the park and still no luck.

Comment

bad day for me also
                    hole 6 lt. blue champ. teerex w/lds stamp
                    hole 8 yellow cro
                    hole 10 white roc
                    hole 11 yellow champ sidewider w/ huklab stamp
                    hole 12 lt. blue champ. destroyer w/ beaver state fling stamp
                    name and # should be on all.

Comment

Brody, I'm so excited that you found that disc. Of the 3 I lost out there yesterday, that was the one I was NOT SUPPOSED TO LOSE! It's so old, it's pre-Wilson. I'll be happy to pick it up from you at Milo!
                      - KT

Comment

Add to the list

Brody is a stud. He totally rescued my WOX Destroyer from the water on hole 1.

But the losses were high for me, even though I pulled my Tracker and my Firebird from the water.
                        Hole 6 claimed my Champion Sidewinder. Tin cup shot after the Tracker went in.
                        Hole 8 stole my Pro Orc and Pro Wraith. Another Tin cup moment on a different round.
                        Hole 12 took my FLX Surge, pin high 25-30 feet out.

All in all 7 in the drink and 4 lost isn't too bad. It's the 7 stupid throws I'd like to have back.
                        Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                        Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                        Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                        Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                        Or does here stand the last remaining man
                        To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                        No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                        Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                        Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Thanks for posting these all in one spot. It makes it much easier for me to print out and take with me. If we find any of these, you will get a call from one of us!
                          TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

Originally posted by zippyboy View Post
                            Thanks for posting these all in one spot. It makes it much easier for me to print out and take with me. If we find any of these, you will get a call from one of us!
                            Hole 6: 1 DX Cobra /1 Pro Leopard 150
                            Hole 12: 07 CFR Wraith
                            Hole 13: 11x KC Pro ROC
                            I could see the ROC about 20 feet short of the basket but couldn't get it out
                            This was my fourth round at Trojan and the first time I lost a disc.Thanks in advance!
                            Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
                            Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

from the other thread...

Saturday 2/7/09

Hole 8: DX Orc - blue - Dan
                              Hole 8: DX Orc - pink - Dan
                              Hole 11: DX Roc - blue - Dan
                              Hole 11: Star Eagle - Blue - Eric
                              Hole 15 : Champ Orc - yellow/green - Dan

Comment

Since Trojan probably has the most lost discs, and Mitch requested all posts be in one thread, I've gone ahead and stickied this one so people can find it easily.
                                Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X