X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by all2common View Post
    Lost about 15-20 as a group yesterday. Names and numbers should be on them...rough day on the inventory.

dam thats a big # how many in the "group"
    "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

• 6 of us...all of us lost at least two. Well, one I left on hole 6 and saw some dude throw it in the water for me. He was pretty cool. There's a couple near 13's basket, a few near 10's basket, and some near 8 and 11's baskets.
      Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

• Originally posted by all2common View Post
        Well, one I left on hole 6 and saw some dude throw it in the water for me. He was pretty cool.

some random dude picked up your disc and hukked in the water????

Comment

• 2 rounds at trojan... 3 in the water, but i fished 'em all out... then left my awesome new putter on the 18th green... oops.
          "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
          Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

• 2 rounds at Trojan yesterday... sorry we missed ya Emma! I lost a XD in the drink but that was it. Amazing how many families were using the park.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanD View Post
              2 rounds at Trojan yesterday... sorry we missed ya Emma! I lost a XD in the drink but that was it. Amazing how many families were using the park.
              You almost lost a red Buzz as well...
              Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

• Originally posted by NWDiscer View Post
                some random dude picked up your disc and hukked in the water????
                As I was running back to grab it, he and a buddy were teeing on 12...he threw it really high into the air, with lots of hyzer, about 30 feet out. It never had a chance of staying dry.

Comment

2 rounds at Trojan yesterday... sorry we missed ya Emma! I lost a XD in the drink but that was it. Amazing how many families were using the park.
                  yeah... me and the old man were out there on saturday... we'll probably be back next weekend... although maybe i'm taking a disc golf adventure down south to dexter to play with vieve and mat...

peace,
                  em

Comment

• Thanks for returning the Buzz! We were waiting for the mud to settle and then coming back for it. I was hoping to run back into you all to say a proper "thank you" but, well, you know how that goes. So, "thank you" again, we'll have to wait for the proper part.

Emma - Next weekend is Team Golf so it'll be crazy at Trojan. If you end up heading down to see Matt & Vieve on Saturday let me know, I'd love to throw a round with you all.

Comment

Thanks for returning the Buzz! We were waiting for the mud to settle and then coming back for it. I was hoping to run back into you all to say a proper "thank you" but, well, you know how that goes. So, "thank you" again, we'll have to wait for the proper part.

Emma - Next weekend is Team Golf so it'll be crazy at Trojan. If you end up heading down to see Matt & Vieve on Saturday let me know, I'd love to throw a round with you all.
                      good to know, dan, thanks! pm me your email and digits or something and i'll be in touch about heading south... i heard a terrible terrible rumour that maybe those two kids aren't going to be able to make masters this year!

peace,
                      em

Comment

• ok not 2 bad

on #10 i think it is it was the 1st hole along the hiway short down hill

white Ont. Roc Hab/Rec Stamp name and # on it also about 15' off shore pin high

then i want to say 2 holes later when you throw back across the bridge a white gazelle name and # pin high left maybe 25' off shore. i almost circle 3d the next shot.....

Comment

• I lost 2 on hole 6. one was about 20 ft from the shore about 50 ft short of the basket. the other one was last seen floating slowly towards the shore. might be picked up today.

also lost one on 12. I saw it and lost it in the muck as i was pulling in. stuck 1/2 my body in there but it is just out of reach. about 60 ft left of the bridge.

All discs lost that day were Orc's. overall I have lost 5 Orcs, and1 Beast there. I think thats it, haha
                          All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

• I lost 3 discs

Hole 12
                            Pink FLX Surge just short of pin 25 feet out
                            Yellow DX Destroyer just short of pin 10 feet out

Hole 9
                            Blue Pro Boss 15 feet out off point of land
                            Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                            Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                            Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                            Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                            Or does here stand the last remaining man
                            To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                            No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                            Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                            Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

• 3 or 4 white FLX Buzzzes off hole 6, and maybe one off hole 11...

Threw them great all day as long as it was not from a teepad....
                              Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                              Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                              Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                              Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                              Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

• Champion Tee Bird hole 8? (peninsula)
                                DX Beast 150g hole 9 (floating in the middle when I last saw it)

Bob

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X