X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've already determined that your girly arm will outreach my geezer arm.

Anyway, after all my trips to Trojan, I still only have one disc there. That's not a huge amount of trips, but still, I believe it rewards discretion. I accept that I will bogey hole five. I've got only one par on that peninsula hole.
    The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
    ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

• Don't buy the girly arm story - Emma hucks.

Emma, I forgot that a friend is buying me a lift ticket on Sunday and I'm not a guy to give up free skiing...next time...

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
      I've already determined that your girly arm will outreach my geezer arm.

Anyway, after all my trips to Trojan, I still only have one disc there. That's not a huge amount of trips, but still, I believe it rewards discretion. I accept that I will bogey hole five. I've got only one par on that peninsula hole.

Comment

• This makes me want to go play Trojan tomorrow...

Comment

• Discretion is the greater part of valor, and disc is 40% of discretion.

I just noticed that.
          The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
          ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

• Originally posted by erp View Post
            Don't buy the girly arm story - Emma hucks.

Emma, I forgot that a friend is buying me a lift ticket on Sunday and I'm not a guy to give up free skiing...next time...
            oh, eric... I'm totally glowing right now... thanks for the compliment!

and next time for sure, like I said, I'll be out there a lot between now and slosh #4 so I'll keep in touch.

peace,
            em
            "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
            Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

• no wayward plastic for this dude!

I just had to give props to whomever it was that stripped himself down to his adorable blue skivvies and jumped in the nasty water off the peninsula on #8 yesterday (in the middle of freaking february!) and then did a fantastic little happy dance when he successfully nabbed his disc back! Way to go, dude!

peace threw disc golf,
              emmarose

Comment

• If anyone is feeling the need to go swimming, my glow Eagle (or EL, never paid that much attention to which mold it was....) landed right next t othe basket on 14 and proceeded to roll down into the water.

Obviously I couldn't see exactly where from the pad...

Comment

If anyone is feeling the need to go swimming, my glow Eagle (or EL, never paid that much attention to which mold it was....) landed right next t othe basket on 14 and proceeded to roll down into the water.

Obviously I couldn't see exactly where from the pad...
                  Im planning on taking my wetsuit with me to the SLOSH event at Trojan in March. I let my First Run Star Destroyer get a little too stable and found the wet spot on 12. Hit me up if your there.
                  A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

• Serves me right for playing Trojan solo, but I was feeling anti-social.

I'm guessing someone will find it before then since I didn't spend much time on it - it all comes down to the veracity of the finder...

And whether my tags are still legible...

Originally posted by olydiscgolf View Post
                    Im planning on taking my wetsuit with me to the SLOSH event at Trojan in March. I let my First Run Star Destroyer get a little too stable and found the wet spot on 12. Hit me up if your there.

Comment

Serves me right for playing Trojan solo, but I was feeling anti-social.

I'm guessing someone will find it before then since I didn't spend much time on it - it all comes down to the veracity of the finder...

And whether my tags are still legible...
                      solo golf is good meditation.

and i'm pretty sure that trojan demands sacrifice every time one plays it, so i've decided i can't be bummed about the lost discs... i'm just going to have to make a decision if i am willing to be a trojan disciple... if i can handle a sacrifice every time i play out there... is it worth that much plastic? do i really love that course that much that i can give up that many old eclipses? what if i just tossed one in and said some kind of disc prayer before i started my round? would that work to keep my plastic in my bag and the air and the fairway and the chains where it freaking belongs? i'm totally trying it next time i play out there...

peace,
                      em

Comment

• I love Trojan! IMO it's one of the funnest golf courses in the NW, but I couldn't afford to call it home!

Comment

• Well stated, Loocid - I love Trojan. The only downside is the drive and when I forget waterproof shoes.

aside from that I would play it every day and accept the lost plastic.

Or buy a wetsuit...

Comment

• Lost about 15-20 as a group yesterday. Names and numbers should be on them...rough day on the inventory.
                            Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

• Originally posted by all2common View Post
                              Lost about 15-20 as a group yesterday. Names and numbers should be on them...rough day on the inventory.
                              Milo was awesome. Didn't lose anything. Bahahahahaha
                              "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• Originally posted by all2common View Post
                                Lost about 15-20 as a group yesterday. Names and numbers should be on them...rough day on the inventory.
                                You might want to check out the new vendors link

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X