X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol. My throw isn't that good. I can put it out striaght ish to 350 80% of the time. And on longer holes 450 is usually do able. But, you need to remember that our courses in my home town have almost no trees due to the pine beetle killing 75% of the trees on our course. Whe. It comes to the 300 foot tunnel shots I see in picutes of Oregon courses I'm more or less screwed.
    My favourite putter is my driver.

Comment

• Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
      The beauty and feel of the course make walk outs not a big deal, in my eyes.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

• I miss the cooling tower, but still think it's cool I just wish more of my friends had the cajones to play it with me...

One who will remain unnamed recently responded, "I hate that f-ing place" when I proposed a Saturday round out there.

He was smiling, but there was no way I was going to try to drag the group out there and deal with the consequences of a lack of confidence heading out to Trojan...

But remember kids, discs in the pond at Trojan are like pennies in the wishing well - you get a wish every time you throw one in!

Comment

• Originally posted by erp View Post
          you get a wish every time you throw one in!
          I wish there were better choices for floating discs.
          Oregon disc golf map

Comment

• I wonder if there's something you could do to a disc temporarily that would help. Like ribboning up when there's too much snow to see your disc after it goes under.
            My favourite putter is my driver.

Comment

• Originally posted by erp View Post
              I miss the cooling tower, but still think it's cool I just wish more of my friends had the cajones to play it with me...

One who will remain unnamed recently responded, "I hate that f-ing place" when I proposed a Saturday round out there.

He was smiling, but there was no way I was going to try to drag the group out there and deal with the consequences of a lack of confidence heading out to Trojan...

But remember kids, discs in the pond at Trojan are like pennies in the wishing well - you get a wish every time you throw one in!
              I wish I wish I wish I had my Pinkie back!

Eric... I'm going to be out there this Sunday and at least once a weekend until the slosh in march... so if you want to ditch your friends with no cojones (which I s'pose I don't technically have either, but I'm not afraid to man up every now and again) give me a ring...

peace,
              em
              "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
              Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

• I'll keep that in mind - I'm in the process of borrowing my friend's golden retriever to go fish out some of my recent abominations against aqua so if I make it out there, we can do some valk fishing...

Originally posted by frizbeerose View Post
                I wish I wish I wish I had my Pinkie back!

Eric... I'm going to be out there this Sunday and at least once a weekend until the slosh in march... so if you want to ditch your friends with no cojones (which I s'pose I don't technically have either, but I'm not afraid to man up every now and again) give me a ring...

peace,
                em

Comment

• Originally posted by frizbeerose View Post
                  ...I'm going to be out there this Sunday...
                  But you will miss the Daytona 500!
                  The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                  ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

• Who's all going out to that bar with you on Sunday Bob?

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

• I haven't been seen a a bar in a hell of a lot of years.

Comment

• You mean the Daytona 500 isn't a bar?

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

• Weren't the Daytona 500 the defendants in a '60s conspiracy trial?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
                            But you will miss the Daytona 500!
                            phew!

Comment

• I'm heading down to play Trojan in April. Along with all the other dream courses in the area.

In preparation, I've bought back ups of my back ups then more back ups so I have back ups of back ups of back ups. Maybe I'll buy one more set of back ups then I'll be covered 4 times over lol.

Seriously though, I don't think there is any hole there I will be afraid to run the basket at. After all, risk brings great reward (or horrible water rash). Either way it'll be a good time.
                              "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                              Cleveland Brown

Comment

• Originally posted by General Scales View Post
                                I'm heading down to play Trojan in April. Along with all the other dream courses in the area.

In preparation, I've bought back ups of my back ups then more back ups so I have back ups of back ups of back ups. Maybe I'll buy one more set of back ups then I'll be covered 4 times over lol.

Seriously though, I don't think there is any hole there I will be afraid to run the basket at. After all, risk brings great reward (or horrible water rash). Either way it'll be a good time.
                                ... and I think that's the key... not being afraid...

all the water is plenty easy even for my girly arm to get across... but you can never guarantee you won't hit some tree or have a bad skip or whatever...

backups of backups is the way to go...

peace threw disc golf,
                                emmarose

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X