Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You must hate that disc!

Comment

• Lost 3 Green Elite Z Buzz's.. I think they were all in #6, but can't remember for sure. Name and number in the rim (may be very faint) on 2. The other one says a gift from M. Roller to B. Lang. Thanks in advance!

Comment

• Might be my roc

that might be my roc. If it is mine it is yellow and has the Bad Monkey Open print stamped on it. If so let me know, if not take care.
        david 360-901-1578
        ---
        175g Ontario Roc- Hole #11 just off-shore.

This disc has no name or # and is practically brand new. The true owner should be able to identify this disc easily by it's color and stamp.

---
        172g Star Destroyer- Hole #16, deep black-berry bush. Name is 'Jesse Elliot' and this one looks to have been buried for quite some time.

(I honestly don't know if this is really a Destroyer, white, flexy plastic, only marking is '172 SD' on the back, the front is original Innova star with four little stars around it- so maybe first run or prototype?? Threw this a few times, and it really feels like a special disc, so if anyone knows 'Jesse' please pass the word).[/QUOTE]

Comment

• Lost roc @ hole 11, yellow with Bad Monkey Open stamp on it. cheers.
          david 360-901-1578

---

This disc has no name or # and is practically brand new. The true owner should be able to identify this disc easily by it's color and stamp.

---
          172g Star Destroyer- Hole #16, deep black-berry bush. Name is 'Jesse Elliot' and this one looks to have been buried for quite some time.

(I honestly don't know if this is really a Destroyer, white, flexy plastic, only marking is '172 SD' on the back, the front is original Innova star with four little stars around it- so maybe first run or prototype?? Threw this a few times, and it really feels like a special disc, so if anyone knows 'Jesse' please pass the word).[/QUOTE]

Comment

• Originally posted by bitterbuffalo View Post
            ---

---
            is it a tri huk stamp??
            "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

• 4 discs

my friends lost 4 discs yesterday at trojan

1.) hole 7, yellow star wraith 175g, skipped off the path about 10 ft shy of the basket, went about 4-5 feet out into the water, name on the back is Jake Rockwell.

2.) hole 11, red discraft reaper. 176g. fell right off the bank into the water, 5ft past the overhanging tree on the right. Name on the back is Jake Pendergraft

3.) hole 13, orange discraft Elite-Z Flick 170g, no name.

4.) hole 13, pink champion wraith. close to the bank on the right. name is jake rockwell.

Comment

• Buzzz found

Originally posted by OkieinOR View Post
                Any chance you find a Yellow/orange tie-die Buzzz on 13 in the water about pin high? How about a red Breeze middle of lagoon 20' past pin? I sank them weekend before last (see earlier post).

Thanks Brian!
                Colin Walen found my tye-die buzzz. Thanks so much!! He is going to give it to Mitch F.

Thanks again, Colin, for retrieving and contacting me!

Todd Jordan

Comment

• Originally posted by OkieinOR View Post
                  Colin Walen found my tye-die buzzz. Thanks so much!! He is going to give it to Mitch F.

Thanks again, Colin, for retrieving and contacting me!

Todd Jordan
                  Are you going to be at The Clash this weekend? If so I will have the disc, Mitch is not going to make it

Comment

• me too!!!

lost 3 at trojan; 1. on hole 8 yellow leopard 2.hole 10 orange mcmenemins stamp mid range 3. hole 12 a brand new champion beast red, awsome huh? anyway 208-339-7054 jason (new # from disc but either will find me) the name on the yellow and orange discs is hatch w/# didn't even get a chance to write my name on the red champ beast dangit!!!!! thanks
                    Last edited by hatchglass; August 24th, 2009, 11:35 PM. Reason: left part out

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott View Post
                      Hole 11 - Orange champion Orc. Just offshore near the first OAK tree that overhangs the water.
                      I just got a call yesterday - this was fished out of the pond last weekend. Nearly a year later, and it apparently still looks like new.

Comment

• Originally posted by loocid
                        Found a yellow Wraith early yesterday morning on hole #1- sort of wierd because this disc was just sitting out in the open, center of the fairway, just before the big trees guarding the hole. Says 'Rideout' on the rim...

It may have been the windiest morning I've ever played at Trojan, so perhaps it was blown down out of the tree over-night? Well let me know if this baby sounds familiar
                        I know that he is around and we have returned some discs to him, Zippyboy knows how to reach him if he does not post here.

Comment

• probably mike rideout???

i lost a yellow dx leopard on the first water hole and a white dx roc on like hole 15? number on them is 253-691-9374 and if you find them keep them

Comment

• i checked my messages from when i broke me phone, and it seems someone found my leopard. they said they only keep them for so long and will give them away after a while. well i guess you can just give it away now and save the storage space. (i bought both discs i lost specifically for trojan and specifically to loose so no biggie).

Comment

• not my pinkie!

Okay... so... foolishly threw my very most favorite disc of all time at Trojan yesterday... (wow, I adore that course despite losing two discs) ... it binged a tree about 3/4 of the way down the fairway on #11... it's only about 4 feet off the bank... but I murked up the water while trying to retrieve it and the water never cleared... of course has my name and # on it and anyone who finds it will be my new best friend! Tis a pinkish (very faded) 150g star valkyrie with a frizbee masters evolution stamp on it... very near and dear to my heart... I'll be out next sunday doing some fishing of my own...

peace threw disc golf,
                              emmarose
                              "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                              Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

• Originally posted by frizbeerose View Post
                                Okay... so... foolishly threw my very most favorite disc of all time at Trojan yesterday... (wow, I adore that course despite losing two discs) ... it binged a tree about 3/4 of the way down the fairway on #11... it's only about 4 feet off the bank... but I murked up the water while trying to retrieve it and the water never cleared... of course has my name and # on it and anyone who finds it will be my new best friend! Tis a pinkish (very faded) 150g star valkyrie with a frizbee masters evolution stamp on it... very near and dear to my heart... I'll be out next sunday doing some fishing of my own...

peace threw disc golf,
                                emmarose
                                That's too bad Emma, I remember that from yesterday, you were telling us (me and cefire) about that as you were leaving and we were just pulling up. We didn't find it unfortunately and we lost two discs each ourselves, nothing we cared about too much though.
                                Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X