X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANy chance you gave Wes' TBird to someone to return?
    Appreciate the find. If you see anyone that will be at Lunchtime Monday you could give it to them and I'll get it Monday.
    Was my number not on the disc?
    One found- three to go!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wes Hansen View Post
      ANy chance you gave Wes' TBird to someone to return?
      Appreciate the find. If you see anyone that will be at Lunchtime Monday you could give it to them and I'll get it Monday.
      Was my number not on the disc?
      One found- three to go!
      Nope your number isn't on it. I can give it to someone just let me know who you want me to give it to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wes Hansen View Post
        One found- three to go!
        If you can still keep count of the discs you've lost in the water you're in pretty good shape.

Comment

• I have one still there from my first trip. I'm the most cowardly player to ever play there.
          The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
          ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

• Been there twice. I think I lost four the first time I was there as well- and played just 10-11 holes
            So- really one for eight found.

Comment

• Originally posted by loocid
              Found:

--
              172g Star Destroyer- Hole #16, deep black-berry bush. Name is 'Jesse Elliot' and this one looks to have been buried for quite some time.

(I honestly don't know if this is really a Destroyer, white, flexy plastic, only marking is '172 SD' on the back, the front is original Innova star with four little stars around it- so maybe first run or prototype?? Threw this a few times, and it really feels like a special disc, so if anyone knows 'Jesse' please pass the word).

Does it say SD or DS? DS is Destroyer. I didn't find SD on Innova's list of abbreviations.
              In any case, Jesse's old man is here occasionally. Hopefully he'll see this.
              (If not, you can PM Citizen's Arrest).

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian View Post
                Nope your number isn't on it. I can give it to someone just let me know who you want me to give it to.
                Brian, you can give me Wes' disc and I will get it back to him next Monday. We'll be at Pier on Thursday night as usual.
                ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam View Post
                  Brian, you can give me Wes' disc and I will get it back to him next Monday. We'll be at Pier on Thursday night as usual.
                  kk, I put it in my scooter already, so it will be there. Now I just need to remember to get it to him.

I also have Georges discs. he hangs out with Darr a lot, but I can't seem to connect with him to get it back. It's in my scooter. I will be at Dabney tonight about 5:45 and then Pier on Thursday 5:45.

Comment

• RCO- hole 4, long water, eco green first run destroyer.
                    anyone finds it i'll give you, well, something....
                    May the wind be in your favor...

Comment

• Originally posted by loocid
                      Due to minute variations in wind patterns, thermal drafts, and unexpected new foliage growth, I managed to temporarily misplace my yellow Pro-D Force on hole #6. It was last seen skipping towards the shore, pin-high and about 30 feet out...

I actually decided to leave this disc behind, in order to work on my 'mental game', but an unusual series of events soon required me to enter the canal on #8 in my boxer shorts. Dripping wet and strangely invigorated, I decided the time was now ripe to return to #6- and while I wasn't able to find my Force, I did come across a few others.
                      ---

Found:

Purple 172 Wraith- Bad Monkey Open stamp. Slightly mysterious as this disc is unmarked but for a lone PDGA # concealed on the inner-rim. Further research leads me to believe this once belonged to the legendary Edward Florance.

Clear 170 Boss- 'Rising sun over disc golf basket' dye job in red ink. Quite the unique and mysterious disc. The name appears to be 'Denny'- I left a voice-mail, but had to guess on a few digits as the phone # is quite faded.

Neon-green 171 Star Max- This disc was quite a mess- literally blackened with mud to the point of being unrecognizable. After I scrubbed it down, it is actually in great shape! The name is Bob, and the number has been mysteriously disconnected, with no further information available!

Prostyle Golf Discs HX-1- Not sure what to say about this one... An antique maybe? It is possibly the most unattractive disc I've ever seen, like a bad bruise on top of a rash, covered in mud. Name is J. Maloney, which sounds mysteriously familiar...
                      Colin, I do believe the green Star Max belongs to a friend of ours as well. Bob Wisecarver. Get ahold of me if you want to throw tomorrow afternoon.
                      TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

• Lost:

152 Orange Champion TeeBird (Name & Number on rim). In water on hole 12 about third of the way to the basket and about 6 ft from bank.

160's Red Champion Orc (Name & Number on rim). In water on hole 13 about 5 feet from bank and short of the basket.

Playing Trojan was fun today.
                        "Operator! Give me the number for 911! " - Homer S.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jet View Post
                          Lost:

152 Orange Champion TeeBird (Name & Number on rim). In water on hole 12 about third of the way to the basket and about 6 ft from bank.
                          Tell me that's not the one you just got back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott View Post
                            Tell me that's not the one you just got back.
                            Yes. I forgot that means it got lost 4 times since the RCO and I got it back 3 times.

There were other losses from today but I can't remember who all lost what and where.

Comment

• Scott, I think that orange TeeBird was one that Jason and I pulled out of the channel on 8 earlier today, too. Dang it, Jet! - Mitch (logged into his wife's account, apparently).
                              Last edited by Ms Thing; August 8th, 2009, 06:49 PM. Reason: accidently in my wife's account - how cool is that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ms Thing View Post
                                Scott, I think that orange TeeBird was one that Jason and I pulled out of the channel on 8 earlier today, too. Dang it, Jet! - Mitch (logged into his wife's account, apparently).

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X