X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, I finally got everyone's discs all washed off and all the numbers called. There were a few discs with disc-onnected #'s so I thought I would post them here. if you want them back let me know, or I will donate them to newbs.

1 marker disc with a sticker of a bulldog on it.

Old beat up CHeetah with the name Travis White on it

Blue TeeBird with Wes Hansens (my biggest fan!) PDGA # on it

FLX Surge with a number and the name Jordan on it. I have called the number multiple times and it just rings and rings no answering machine. not sure if it is the Sausage Fingers or someone else?

White Huk Lab Roc with Milponds name on it, the number didn't work

Discraft Flash with Wes Davis name no #

Star TL Yellow, with the name R. Manley

Yellow star wraith name danny Wortz on it number was out of service

Blue Star Valk with the name jerod on it number didn't work

Red TeeRex with the name Russ G on it, number not good

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian View Post
      FLX Surge with a number and the name Jordan on it. I have called the number multiple times and it just rings and rings no answering machine. not sure if it is the Sausage Fingers or someone else?
      Yeah, I lost my last FLX Surge out at Trojan and my home number XXX-XXX-3120 is an on again off again proposition. I just can't seem to track down the short that goes out every time it rains...

I have been putting my cell phone number on my new discs. I can pick up a few scratch its for you. Where do you want to play a round? We can talk each others discs into the basket!

Come to think of it, I think I have lost both of my FLX Surges out at Trojan...
      Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
      Remain ye men of faculty complete,
      Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
      Attending to our noble bond and contract?
      Or does here stand the last remaining man
      To give a fig for rules and order yet,
      No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
      Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
      Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
        Yeah, I lost my last FLX Surge out at Trojan and my home number XXX-XXX-3120 is an on again off again proposition. I just can't seem to track down the short that goes out every time it rains...

I have been putting my cell phone number on my new discs. I can pick up a few scratch its for you. Where do you want to play a round? We can talk each others discs into the basket!

Come to think of it, I think I have lost both of my FLX Surges out at Trojan...

I am going to be at Pier Thursday at 5:45. I am bringing back a pile of discs to people and then shooting a round. If you want to come with me that would be awesome, I could secretly record it and see who talks at the discs more

Comment

• still no "snap" or "robinhood"?

Comment

• Originally posted by snap7times View Post
            still no "snap" or "robinhood"?
            nope sorry man. Lots of other people pull out like 5 or 6 discs at a time while they are looking for their own, so it is likely your discs got snatched up by someone else. I was pretty thorough in the hole 8/11 channel. I know there are more there, but I will get them later this summer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian View Post
              I am going to be at Pier Thursday at 5:45. I am bringing back a pile of discs to people and then shooting a round. If you want to come with me that would be awesome, I could secretly record it and see who talks at the discs more
              Thursday at 5:45 it is! I have some scratch its for ya, see ya then!
              Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
              Remain ye men of faculty complete,
              Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
              Attending to our noble bond and contract?
              Or does here stand the last remaining man
              To give a fig for rules and order yet,
              No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
              Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
              Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

• We'll be there this evening, as well. I think I still owe ya some scratchers for getting my putter out of the pond right before round 2.
                ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• Cool, I have a bunch of people coming to pick up discs, not sure how many are sticking around to shoot though. If it is just Jordan and I and you and Jaime we should go around together.

Comment

• Sounds good to me. I think we might be having a friend joining us so we might break off into a smaller group. We'll see.
                    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• Can someone who plays at Orchard doubles & who will be meeting Brian at Pier grab my Roc? I'll pick it up next week at Orchard dubs. It's a Tom Pierce Open Roc (was white, now it's ???). Thanks!

Comment

• The one I have is Blue ..

Comment

• I will be there to pick up discs and golf.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric Olson View Post
                            I will be there to pick up discs and golf.

WOOT!

Comment

• Brian, thanks again for returning the discs! Sorry I wasn't able to join you all for golf this time.

Comment

• NP next time we can shoot a round

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X