Wayward plastic at Trojan Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Brian View Post
    Yeah, I will bring it with me tonight then
    Sweet.

    Sam - do you think Jamie would mind being a disc courier?

    Comment


    • I do not think that Jamie would mind that at all, Scott. Any others I can pick up?
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Sam View Post
        I do not think that Jamie would mind that at all, Scott. Any others I can pick up?
        Lonell, George, and I will be coming out but might not make it until 6:00 or so.

        Any chance Brian could bring our discs and we could all tee then?

        I wanna ROC!!!!
        Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
        Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

        Comment


        • Actually... I'll pick that one up for you, Pat. I'll see you Monday at Lunchtime, right?



          I think we'll tee about 6 so it's all good.
          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

          Comment


          • Guys, I am returning at least 30 discs so I am trying to keep them straight. Can you tell me which discs those would be that I would be bringing. I have Darr's Awesome Roc, I have Sam's Lime Gazelle and I have a pro destroyer for a guy named Billman. Anything else to return tonight?

            Comment


            • I will be there at 5:30 to warm up on some putting.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Brian View Post
                Guys, I am returning at least 30 discs so I am trying to keep them straight. Can you tell me which discs those would be that I would be bringing. I have Darr's Awesome Roc, I have Sam's Lime Gazelle and I have a pro destroyer for a guy named Billman. Anything else to return tonight?
                Scott's Max.

                Comment


                • uh yeah LOL .. that too. I forgot to put that in the post. I had it in my pile to go tonight though hehe

                  Comment


                  • Bring my blue Eagle to RCO if you can.
                    Current World Rank: 2857th
                    Lowest Rated Round: 777
                    Worst Tournament Finish: 2nd From DFL MA2 GNO 2008
                    Worst Drive: 10 Feet behind teepad
                    Shortest Putt Missed During a Tournament: < 1 foot (Not Kidding)
                    Best Fall: Hole 11 Trojan Park, before cement teepads
                    Dirtiest Ace: Hole 12 Horning's Canyon Course through the "V" tree.
                    Pairs of Shoes Ruined: 6

                    Comment


                    • Jamie has Scott's Max. She will have it with her bright and early tomorrow morning.
                      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                      ~Annika SŲrenstam

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Sam View Post
                        Jamie has Scott's Max. She will have it with her bright and early tomorrow morning.
                        Excellent!

                        Comment


                        • so if any of these discs that get brought out of the ponds happen to have a smiley face and a funky looking "S"... you know that "S" that the band Styx uses

                          they would have #'s on them





                          Thanx
                          "In Discatarianism We Trust"

                          :cheers:

                          :cool:sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by NWDiscer View Post
                            so if any of these discs that get brought out of the ponds happen to have a smiley face and a funky looking "S"... you know that "S" that the band Styx uses

                            they would have #'s on them





                            Thanx
                            nope none in this batch. However it is easiest to have a phone number. if you don't like all the writing just put it on the inside of the rim. The problem is when I pull 60-100 discs out at a time, I can't remember everyone's code names. So I generally just call on the ones with numbers.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Brian View Post
                              nope none in this batch. However it is easiest to have a phone number. if you don't like all the writing just put it on the inside of the rim. The problem is when I pull 60-100 discs out at a time, I can't remember everyone's code names. So I generally just call on the ones with numbers.


                              every disc i play with has my home # on it that has not changed in 8 years along with my pdga #

                              thanx anyway
                              "In Discatarianism We Trust"

                              :cheers:

                              :cool:sigpic

                              Comment


                              • I just wanted to send out a huge thank you to Brian for his disc diving efforts. I was so impressed to see disc after disc recovered as soon as they were thrown in the drink. Cheers to you Brian, you are the man!!!!

                                Comment

                                Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X