X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flightless in Skamokawa

I'll post a new complete list when I find the time. I'm late on firewood with many cords to split. Bear with me.
    The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
    ...but it plays one on TV.

Bearing.

Funny... the only disc I have ever lost and left up there has not been returned. I had just started playing (pretty much) and lost a glow Eagle in the elephant grass on 6 - in the dark. You'd think the glow would have helped but my internal glow might have been too bright for me to have seen it, anyway...
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I lost a glow that night too. That grass on six is called canary grass, a.k.a., "disc-be-gone." That extra thick and tall grass lodges over in the winter and new grass grows right out of the top of your disc next year, only to fall over on it again the next winter.

================

Hey, sorry for going off-topic, but how do I get my Avatar to show up?

Comment

Have you uploaded it?

You must select "Custom Avatar" in your profile and then upload it.
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Not sorry this time.

What's you high score on Tetris?

Comment

I don't know... I just goofed around with it to make sure it worked and would save the score.

Please somebody beat it...
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

There we go.

I think everyone's avatar should show up now...
              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Oh, I thought it was the Tetris on your computer. I lost mine in the killer crash a few years ago. I'll have to check out the in-house version when I have time. Now it's off to spit wood.

BTW, are you sure you should be posting this crap in Ol' Bob's Lost and Found thread? I may report your ass.

Comment

True... I will have to watch myself.
                  ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Wacth it Kettle!

Originally posted by Ol' Bob
                    BTW, are you sure you should be posting this crap in Ol' Bob's Lost and Found thread? I may report your ass.
                    Is that allowed in the thread of The Great Digressor? Seems like if any thread tolerates digression it would be this one... YAR!
                    Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                    Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                    Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                    Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                    Or does here stand the last remaining man
                    To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                    No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                    Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                    Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

I spent at least an hour up the hill Tuesday looking specifically for four discs: the Bishop's Johnny Cash dye, Jasonrocksout's red Wuchamucallit, Zippyboy's Force, and Dylan's Monarch. Nothing found looking for the first one. Came up with a Club Mud Whamo Putter while looking for J's. Found zippo while looking for Zippy's. Got Dan N's Whamo Mid Range while looking for the Monarch.

Those are four thoroughly lost discs. I was on the tees when three of those were lost and down-range spotting when J lost his. I can't believe I didn't find at least one of them. Real Bermuda Triangle shit.

Comment

Red XD from pond, says only ""CORNISH."

Got Ben Truelove's skull Roc from Two.

Comment

Did someone with no name lose a Starfire on #6?

Comment

BSF '08 glow with the name, "Bruce."

Zippy, I found my LED glow Sidewinder.

Yellow Star Wraith with name, "T Bone."

Comment

bob yellow star wraith is the sausage guys!!would love to go out there and get it soon
                              sigpichttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Disc-G...k/115726924682

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X