Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, if you're going to the Slosh and have been called on a lost disc here at Mud, let me know so I can add it to all2common's.
    The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
    ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

• Durn, I lost the white R-Pro Boss that erp gave me, testing out the new hole 15 yesterday. Looks like that 200 foot hole is going to need spotters until it gets a few months of traffic to walk down the fairway. New holes are tough for hiding discs.

Comment

• I think that disc might just enjoy some alone time every now and again.

I have a 156 that I made a battlefield trade at trojan for - I have yet another friend carrying it with the instruction to return it once it's broken in so I can get it to you.

If he doesn't...oh I'm not going to say anything to jinx it -

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
        Durn, I lost the white R-Pro Boss that erp gave me, testing out the new hole 15 yesterday. Looks like that 200 foot hole is going to need spotters until it gets a few months of traffic to walk down the fairway. New holes are tough for hiding discs.

Comment

• It was the one I was using for my "stable" one. I'm really missing the R-Pro Katana that went beneath the waves on #12 at Trojan. I've been looking online to find "out of stock" notices just about everywhere. I do wish they'd make Bosses and Katanas in light DX.

Comment

• Originally posted by erp View Post
            I think that disc might just enjoy some alone time every now and again.
            It's probably got it into its head that I'm overly needy, and that just tends to put it off.

Comment

• That was the one with a split rim from my second round with it - I've found that head injuries can really change a personality, so be patient and I'm sure it will be back.

Do you have a map of the latest and greatest layout or is it still behind the cloak of the course design gnomes?

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
              It's probably got it into its head that I'm overly needy, and that just tends to put it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by erp View Post
                Do you have a map of the latest and greatest layout or is it still behind the cloak of the course design gnomes?
                No current maps in my grasp. It's the same as last you saw, except you get to play a short hole instead of taking a long walk-out after #14.

Comment

• 11X KC Pro Tee Bird -- looks like "Jake" -- no area code on phone number

Comment

• If "Jake" doesn't want it, I'd gladly trade you for some IPA.
                    Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

• I'll give you something better than ipa BOB!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by snap7times View Post
                        I'll give you something better than ipa BOB!!!!
                        All2Common will raise you one knuckle sandwich!
                        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• all2common is not fast enough to serve a one knuckle sandwich

Comment

• Swift enough to make the second one count.
                            Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

• You're not being Jake, guys.

Comment

• My offer still stands if Jake don't want it.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X