Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to see there's a special DDGA pile, now all Ol' Bob gotta do is check the washington and oregon DDGA websites for names of their members and know, "put it in the DDGA pile" lol... I've marked it on my calendar to come visit and play Lucky Mudd between May 25-29, I'll pick up all the DDGA discs then since most of them coming to ODDGC at Hornings... Thanks Bob.. See you then if that's cool..

Comment

Snap -- If you plan to go to Lucky Mudd on Wednesday before ODDGC - Let me know, so that way I can join up with you and your family.
      Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
      DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
        See you then if that's cool..
        Cool? Getting back some space in this cabin is cool.

Actually, there're only seven in the DDGer pile.
        The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
        ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
          Cool? Getting back some space in this cabin is cool.

Actually, there're only seven in the DDGer pile.
          alright see ya then, sure thing myst, we'll go up either wednesday or thursday.

Comment

Has Discdogs left the building? Anyone seen him around?

Comment

Looks like Spider Dan never joined up over here. I just found what looked to be a long lost 167 Orion with his PDGA number stamp.

Comment

I KIND OF MISS SPIDER DAN.

(SAM KNEW I WOULD SAY THAT.)

(HE KNEW I WOULD USE THAT EMOTICON, TOO.)
                TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

I knew you'd use all caps.

Comment

What can I say? I'm just a predictable kind of guy...
                    TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

Bruce, your Star Destroyer turned up, thanx to the Bishop.

Kyle Thompson, phone number on the Champ Wraith didn't work.

Comment

Hole 15, I think, red DX Teebird. Put a little too much stank on it and it just kept turning over. Is there an Alt. hole over to the right of 15's fairway? It might have ended up by that basket over there. I'm having a hard time remembering. My mind got sucked into a vortex by the Vortex, talk about a stoney brew.

Comment

I'll have a look.

Comment

The course is finally starting to get that 'pimped' look. I busted a mower belt yesterday and had to drive into Kelso to get another one. I mowed until 8:00pm and was mowing again today before 8:00am. I was loading up some of the last of the broken apple tree brush from one and two today and found Chris Graham's RCO stamped white Roc. Thursday evening I was working on getting some of that apple brush picked up near the tenth tee when, under the pile, I found a big beautiful morel mushroom which I photoed and fried (in that order).

Comment

Jevon, your TeeBird showed up today.

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
                                Jevon, your TeeBird showed up today.
                                Yippiekaiyay! Looks like I have an excuse to go up there some weekend.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X