Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad story: that disc was working its way up to the cabin in tosses and my last throw went stable and landed in the tenth fairway, straight in front of the cabin. There were three guys on the course who come here from Ilwaco. They are guys who've been here several times and have each time made me nervous (like I was being cased). They'd never played a complete round until Saturday. They were the only ones in a position to pick up that disc and when we got to ten, it was gone. I'm pretty sure they took at least one disc from the Club Mud loaners last time they were here. We'll probably never see it again, but at least I've got the grounds to send the thieves packing next time they come here. Your disc will die a hero!
    The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
    ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Haha, Bob you found my glow t-bird I sacrificed that night around the campfire at the 'Burner?! That's awesome man, but keep it yourself or put it in the loaner bin!

Comment

Where did you throw it from, Bruce? The campfire by the pond? I found it just short of the driveway, almost all the way to the neighbor from Hell's. That would be a major huck!

Comment

Yeah that was from the camp fire, if I remember correctly the neighbors place was the target, in my somewhat drunken stupor.

Comment

I bow to you. Please don't hit me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
              I bow to you. Please don't hit me.
              bob were u referring to star wraith that is gone forever
              sigpichttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Disc-G...k/115726924682

Comment

I have another yellow Star Wraith that you can have.

Comment

I have another yellow Star Wraith that you can have.
                  its all good i think i have another wraith as well
                  sigpichttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Disc-G...k/115726924682

Comment

Today I got around to making a tool for winter hunting of discs in the swamps and marshes (at least where I can walk). It's a probe with four six inch spikes, 7.5 inches apart. The first disc I found was the TrojaNation Dan's blue Xpress. Two more belonged to locals, one was a Club Mud loaner, and one was a no-name Tsunami with A Morely Field DG Course custom stamp.
                    Last edited by Ol' Bob; February 8th, 2009, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Sara, did you have your name on your Champion Orc on one?

Comment

Discdogies, your Star Wraith has been curiously found and returned by the guys who said they hadn't seen it and knew nothing of it. They came preciously close to being 86ed. The lost and found has returned at least three of their discs, and they've gotten the idea to at least not pick up discs from my front yard. They may be seeing that that's not the way it's done here.

Good news anyway.
                        Last edited by Ol' Bob; March 27th, 2009, 10:35 AM.

Comment

That is the angriest mob of smilies I've ever seen! Sweet.

Glad the Wraith came back. Now if only we could find my Force....

Also, I will not be making the journey out there this weekend. I will be in the friendly confines of Portland all weekend (gonna go see Wicked, then the Derby, and then I shall throw Pier with Keys on Sunday).
                          TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

Red XD from pond, says only ""CORNISH."

Got Ben Truelove's skull Roc from Two.
                            That would be Ricky Cornish III or one of his family members. He'll be there this September (for the WDDGA Fall tournament). :-o
                            Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
                            DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

Comment

It's in the big pile of DDG plastic.

Comment

Adding another Smotherman disc to that pile.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X