Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like I'll have to plan a trip up in the near future. Those things are hard to come by these days!

Comment

• Let me know when you're going if you want some company. I would love to get up to the Mudd and know a few others who would, as well.
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• Been way quiet here lately. The excitement might be too much for me.
        The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
        ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
          How about a white Tulsa 2006 AM/JR Worlds that looks like it once said, on the top, "Bro Berg -- This is my Orc -- There are many like it -- but this one is Mine -- Without me, my Orc is nothing -- Without my Orc, I am -- NOTHING?"

On edit: there is another, newer, name on this disc. I just posted it because the message on top seemed so emphatic. It looks like the original message was wiped, as the stamp is gone and, like the message, hard to make out. I want to hear from Bro Berg or someone who knows him before I call the new number. Berg's (206) number is marked over and unreadable. The newer one is a (503).
          Thanks, Bob. That's my disc, one of my oldest orcs. My correct number is 206-719-6427. I can mail you an envelope with return address and postage, if you believe that it won't get stolen by evil neighbor.
          What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?

Comment

• I can't find that disc now, Bro.

My post was September 10th, 2009, 10:56 AM. The only thing I can think is someone at the FernEarner took it and told me they'd get it to you. I've gone through all the stacks here. My memory sucks.
            Last edited by Ol' Bob; January 11th, 2011, 05:02 PM.

Comment

• An orange Assassin on #6 with only the name, "Montgomery," on it.

Comment

• Doug Ford -- THE FRESH FARM -- no area code on number -- yellow Z Talon -- "Ace Hole 10 6/21/06"

Anyone know him? I know he didn't ace hole 10 here.

Comment

• Hello Bob, That would be my orange Assassin you found on 6. I looked for that thing for 30 min.,and I had a good idea where it went in. Lost it the first week of august last year. Thanks for the post and you keep it to use for whatever purpose you see fit. Hope to get down there again and maybe it won't be the one day you have to go to town for supplies. Would love to play a round with you.
                  Basket thieves

Comment

• Originally posted by jeffmonty View Post
                    Thanks for the post and you keep it to use for whatever purpose you see fit.
                    Thanks for that. I will write "donated to Club Mud" and put it in the loaner box. It will fly again.

I'll look forward to seeing you here.

Comment

• Eric M. -- Rhyno

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X