Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could someone pick up a disc at Dabney Doubles?

I got a call from a guy named Jason who found my Eugene Celebration disc. "Orange and the see through plastic". Can't even remember losing that one, but I haven't been to Dabney since team golf and don't think I lost it there. He said he plays the dabney doubles. I don't get out there often but if someone knows this guy and wouldn't mind grabbing it, I'd be very grateful.

Originally posted by Celeste View Post
    I got a call from a guy named Jason who found my Eugene Celebration disc. "Orange and the see through plastic". Can't even remember losing that one, but I haven't been to Dabney since team golf and don't think I lost it there. He said he plays the dabney doubles. I don't get out there often but if someone knows this guy and wouldn't mind grabbing it, I'd be very grateful.
    I'm the TD...where do you live? If it isn't too far from me I could take the disc from him and get it to you. I live next to the airport. Get back to me if I can help you.

Kevin

Comment

I actually live in Salem. I'll be up that way on the 28th for Chick Flick stuff. PM me your phone and address. Thanks man.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X