X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claude Koch

I have an orange Z-Flick of yours that Brian fished out of the pond. I will bring it for you on Monday night.
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

You still have to play a round with me again Claude .. this is the third time now I have pulled an orange flick out for you LOL

Comment

Thank you, Sam.
      See ya,
      Claude

Originally posted by Sam View Post
      I have an orange Z-Flick of yours that Brian fished out of the pond. I will bring it for you on Monday night.

Comment

Look who finally remembered their password.

Check that ace thread, Claude.

Comment

Hi Brian,
          Yeah, I've still got 2 more Z Ficks, and an orange Buzz in the water there (maybe).
          Keep your toes open for 'em.
          Those were all lost back in February over a couple of days and 4 rounds.
          I might cruise out to Timber or Vance next week after work for a round or two.
          Thanks,
          Claude

Originally posted by Brian View Post
          You still have to play a round with me again Claude .. this is the third time now I have pulled an orange flick out for you LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Caveman View Post
            I might cruise out to Timber or Vance next week after work for a round or two.
            Hey Claude!
            I'll be out at Timber on Sunday. Call me if you are coming out to Vance soon, and I can play golf with you? Get my # from one of the Drunk And Disorderly crew. I love how you fix your hair just right before you putt! I gotta get a comb and try fixing my hair before I putt! Maybe my hair just isn't fixable...
            Dude, you know you lost like 5 discs in one round at Trojan! What's this "Couple days, couple rounds" stuff???
            Last edited by Kris Hagner; July 17th, 2009, 03:14 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Hi Brian,
              The Wilbersheids and I will be at Vance at 5 pm today (Tuesday).
              I'll bring you your lottery ticket.
              Thanks,
              Claude

Originally posted by Brian View Post

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X