X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost at Pier Park

CFR Champion Destroyer 168 grams, light pink, lost on hole fifteen to left of the basket about 250 feet past the tee. *REWARD*
    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

I really want this disc back, it is a 2008 Washington state championchip disc with the "lady luck" stamp on it. I will even give you another champ destroyer in return of my disc, or straight cash, whatever you want. Where it was lost was a spot someone should have come across it by now. This is the fourth disc I have lost playing in Oregon and the only one that hasn't been returned to me and I would like to keep the streak alive so if you found my disc or know of someone who found my disc, or seen someone playing with my disc, please contact me, I will make it worth the effort, thank you.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

I heard there is some kind of tourney there this weekend (RCO).

There is a good chance it will get found.
      All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

I am still awaiting a phone call, maybe someone doesn't want to or doesn't have to resources to call long distance as I have a Seattle area code. I will even refund your money for the long distance call, this disc has special meaning to me.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

I think most people don't have to pay for long-distance calls anymore. Sadly, if you haven't gotten a call by now, it probably was picked up by an unscrupulous jerk.
          Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
            I think most people don't have to pay for long-distance calls anymore. Sadly, if you haven't gotten a call by now, it probably was picked up by an unscrupulous jerk.
            I am starting to think the very same way. It is a unique disc and looks very cool so the chances of someone keeping it are higher. Here in Washington I pretty much expect that if I lose a disc I am not getting it back, but so far in Oregon I was having good luck in returns. (by the way Jeff if you use this website thank you for the return of my red champion eagle, much appreciated buddy)

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

OK I guess it is officially lost

nah nah nah nah hey hey hey goodbye....

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X