Pier Doubles...couple of weeks back Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pier Doubles...couple of weeks back

    Did anybody pick up a glow t-bird? I thought my name and number were on it, but perhaps they faded. There are three signatures on it from an ace I hit during the Sushi Classic this year. Would like to get that one back. Thanks.

    -Hiatt
    Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

  • #2
    Originally posted by all2common View Post
    Did anybody pick up a glow t-bird? I thought my name and number were on it, but perhaps they faded. There are three signatures on it from an ace I hit during the Sushi Classic this year. Would like to get that one back. Thanks.

    -Hiatt
    Spelling, Hiatt...Is the key to enlightenment. And I have your disc and I'm using it as a dish for my cats food. Ciao

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by McMax View Post
      Spelling, Hiatt...Is the key to enlightenment. And I have your disc and I'm using it as a dish for my cats food. Ciao
      Whaddya want? Tee-bird? You have a cat?
      Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

      Comment


      • #4
        Hiatt did you get your disc back that I pulled out of the water this weekend? I don't remember giving it to you? Hopefully it made it back and not the way of some other discs that vanished.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Brian View Post
          Hiatt did you get your disc back that I pulled out of the water this weekend? I don't remember giving it to you? Hopefully it made it back and not the way of some other discs that vanished.
          I did, Brian. Thank you for pulling it out...I lost it awhile back trying to do something stupid like reach #8's pin.
          Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

          Comment


          • #6
            Ahh cool just wanted to check

            Comment

            Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X