X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pier Doubles...couple of weeks back

Did anybody pick up a glow t-bird? I thought my name and number were on it, but perhaps they faded. There are three signatures on it from an ace I hit during the Sushi Classic this year. Would like to get that one back. Thanks.

-Hiatt
    Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Originally posted by all2common View Post
    Did anybody pick up a glow t-bird? I thought my name and number were on it, but perhaps they faded. There are three signatures on it from an ace I hit during the Sushi Classic this year. Would like to get that one back. Thanks.

-Hiatt
    Spelling, Hiatt...Is the key to enlightenment. And I have your disc and I'm using it as a dish for my cats food. Ciao

Comment

Originally posted by McMax View Post
      Spelling, Hiatt...Is the key to enlightenment. And I have your disc and I'm using it as a dish for my cats food. Ciao
      Whaddya want? Tee-bird? You have a cat?
      Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Hiatt did you get your disc back that I pulled out of the water this weekend? I don't remember giving it to you? Hopefully it made it back and not the way of some other discs that vanished.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
          Hiatt did you get your disc back that I pulled out of the water this weekend? I don't remember giving it to you? Hopefully it made it back and not the way of some other discs that vanished.
          I did, Brian. Thank you for pulling it out...I lost it awhile back trying to do something stupid like reach #8's pin.

Comment

Ahh cool just wanted to check

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X