X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oakway

So we went there to check it out before it's too late. Definitely left a couple discs in the water. I think that's a hazard of selling beer at the clubhouse.

Anyway, I assume they have a grounds keeper go in and retrieve them from time to time. Anyone have any luck getting their disc back from there?

On the way back we stopped in Kaiser to check out a new city park where we heard from my Grandma that there was a new disc course. It was a red herring, probably designed to get us in the area to visit. Cagey old woman, she almost had us there!

Instead we just went to Champoeg and played some safari holes.

Groundskeeper should grab them and give you a call. Of course, then you have to go back down and get them...
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I don't mind going down there. Gives me a chance to hit Dexter. hehe

Comment

And one of the lost discs is my 12 year old Roc, beaten to flippy goodness. Unfortunately, not in the water where it is easily found. I probably would have gone in for that one.

Comment

I played a round with Brody Cannon, he has your Roc from Oakway!
          World Tomahawk Champion
          2006 Orchard One Disc Champion

Comment

Yeah, Dan heard from Brody. That's awesome! That Roc is older than most courses around here.

Comment

And maybe Brody...

Good to see this connection made here. I believe that that is the first disc returned - and a long trip for it, to boot.

Nice!
              ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I still need to meet up with Brody to get it back. I was planning on giving a 6 pack in return for that one, but I guess I can't for Brody. Cheers anyway, Brody! I guess I'll drink it for you.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X