X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found @ Horning's: blue Sparkle Z Force

It was near the basket on Canyon #18, had "J" and a 971 phone number on the back. Turned it in to Ma Horning.
    Oregon disc golf map

My guess is that it is JMan's disc. Sounds like one of the Sparkle discs he and I have talked about. Hopefully he gets it back soon.
    TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

Originally posted by zippyboy View Post
      My guess is that it is JMan's disc. Sounds like one of the Sparkle discs he and I have talked about. Hopefully he gets it back soon.
      That is J-man's disc. Pm him and he'll probably grant you a few favors.

Comment

Got a call from Ma, headed out there now so I'll have it tomorrow at Pier.
        educate your thinking

Comment

got it; I think leaving it was a reflection of my mind space at the end of a round that started strong and went nowhere. Thanks for the concern; it's kinda weird that the sparkle Z Force is so recognizable as mine, nice though. Thanks again guys, J
          educate your thinking

Comment

Wait... lost blue Discraft disc at Hornings... and it belongs to J-Man?! Yeah... I don't know about that...

Question is, how many holes did J play when he just went to "pick up his disc"?
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I think J Man throws more Sparkle and Crystal discs than anyone I know.
              All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Pro D and CryZtal, the favored discs of
                educate your thinking

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X