Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I lose a disc I have found...

that I do not like it.

You mean like... someone else's disc you find and then lose or one of your own that you have returned and then lose again?
    Last edited by Sam; August 27th, 2008, 02:05 PM.
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

No, I mean my own discs. I have found unmarked discs and thrown them intentionally further into the shule. Now I wish I hadn't. Even the Lightning plastic. I should give them to enthusiastic newbies.

I hate losing my plastic. I rarely get a disc returned. I gave up hope on lost plastic when I lost the Fathers Day #6 Dabney ace and the guy found it made it so difficult to get back I never was able to.
      Last edited by Wes Hansen; August 27th, 2008, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Can you edit, Wes? I tried to make it so that all users could.
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Yes. As done with my last post. Nicely edited yourself.

Comment

A number of the discs that we pulled from Trojan that were unable to be returned (or were donated to us by their owner) ended up getting donated to the Glenwood Church in Vancouver. They put nine holes in on their grounds, and have some hanging baskets with donated discs in them for new players to use. Last time I was out there, the baskets were pretty empty, so we (the 'Nation) decided to donate some. Always good to be able to give a little back...

Maybe we should have sold them on Craig's List instead. Hee hee.
            Last edited by zippyboy; August 27th, 2008, 08:37 PM. Reason: I forgot a word. I is not well learned.
            TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

Universal Master

Originally posted by Wes Hansen
              I have found unmarked discs and thrown them intentionally further into the shule.
              DICK!

Yay, my first post, and it was NEGATIVE! I'm off to a great start!

Edit? What the heck is that?
              Last edited by TreeLove; August 27th, 2008, 08:47 PM. Reason: Trying the edit function.
              Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
              Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
              Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
              Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
              Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Funny, Mitch... the edits above were related to Craigslist...
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

it will never be seen by my eyes again.

I've returned enough discs that Karma has to return the favor eventually. Hopefully it will be for a disc I was really bummed about losing...

Comment

If anyone else knows of new people who need plastic put them in contact with me, I can help with the extras I have pulled out.

Comment

Originally posted by Micah
                      If anyone else knows of new people who need plastic put them in contact with me, I can help with the extras I have pulled out.
                      If you have any beginner-friendly plastic I'd be happy to take it off your hands. I'm always handing out freebies to new players I meet at Orchard.

I bought a ton of the $1 discs at Dollar Tree when they had them, but those are running low.

Comment

Always with the negative waves man!

Originally posted by TreeLove
                        DICK!
                        You are such a Negative Nelly!
                        Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                        Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                        Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                        Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                        Or does here stand the last remaining man
                        To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                        No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                        Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                        Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X