Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I can birdie it (or, to be technical, hole out in two throws), it must be a par 3. At least, so sayeth the 'Nation.
    TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

Originally posted by zippyboy
      ...second only to my only ace - hole #1 at the Lucky Mud.
      I trust, given an equal number of tries, I'll be acing #1 at Mud before birdieing #5 at Trojan.
      The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
      ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

I did find your wold dyed yellow max

I am working during the day today but I will do some calls later tonight after like 5

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
          I did find your wold dyed yellow max

I am working during the day today but I will do some calls later tonight after like 5
          Sweet. Mine could probably be grouped with several of the others.

I'll be seeing Sam, Darr, George, and many others this weekend.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by zippyboy View Post
            It is my hope that EVERYONE (but me) guns for that SUPER EASY birdie on hole 11. In fact, birdies are equally easy on six and eight.

And Jordan, can you believe the number of people that can't birdie hole 5? Strange. I mean, we've both done it...
            my opinion!!!!!!!!

11 is not a difficult hole if you can maintain your concentration, slow down your throw and hit the gap, a Teebird or leopard works nicely and I have birdied more times than I have boogied it. But I am sure I will boogie it in the tournament this weekend at least once.

6 is also an easy duece if you are not afraid to take your disc over the water, I have been throwing my R-Pro Dart (fast putter) on that hole and I have been hitting the gap perfect for a drop in putt.

I have only ever seen a deuce on 8 once and I can say it was purely chance, that was when the tree was still there! That hole can give up easy 3's with a midrange and a putter!

7 is the hole that always hands me an OB penalty. I always go conservative and I usually get a kick off a tree and the disc will go OB on the path! I will conquer hole 7 this weekend! Maybe I will go leopard laser down the tunnel and risk the water behind the basket.
            PDGA #25296
            Stumptown #34

Comment

11 isn't that hard for me because I use my big hook shot like I do over the quarry at Vance. I've been doing that shot for a long time there. I think most of the discs I find around hole 11 come from 8. Of course they share a drop zone in the water so I collect from both holes at the same time (that didn't sound good did it?). Anyhow, someone should cut hat low hanging branch off on 8 for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Flash View Post
                my opinion!!!!!!!!

6 is also an easy duece if you are not afraid to take your disc over the water, I have been throwing my R-Pro Dart (fast putter) on that hole and I have been hitting the gap perfect for a drop in putt.
                I have no problem going over the water, but it's the overhanging trees protecting the shoreline that force me to get back onto land earlier than I normally would.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
                  11 isn't that hard for me because I use my big hook shot like I do over the quarry at Vance. I've been doing that shot for a long time there. I think most of the discs I find around hole 11 come from 8. Of course they share a drop zone in the water so I collect from both holes at the same time (that didn't sound good did it?). Anyhow, someone should cut hat low hanging branch off on 8 for sure.
                  I've put my share of discs in on hole 11 - and all of them have been on pretty decent shots that either took a crazy bounce or skip.

Comment

yeah, a bounce off a tree is very likely if you shoot the gap.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X