Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still hoping someone finds this disc before I go on my road trip. If you do find it after I go on my road trip, please hang onto it for me until I get back. Remember it is along the right side of the wooded area on the hill from the 12th tee pad to the basket. (It's a glow disc with the ODDGC logo on it - you'll see Oregon Deaf Disc Golf Championship and many other logos on it.)

Many thanks again..
    Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
    DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

Comment

Has anyone found my disc? If so, I would still appreciate it if I can get it back.

As a refresher: Sigh.. Another disc lost! This time it is right off of Hole 12 - in the wooded area to the right - below the basket. It's a white/glow disc with the Oregon Deaf Disc Golf Association Championship logo on it.. My name and number is on it, but I prefer an email if possible (I believe my email address is also on there).
      Last edited by Mystjava; July 17th, 2009, 09:57 AM. Reason: Additional info..
      Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!

Comment

Either some dirt bag found your disc and is not giving it back or it hasn't been found, hopefully it will not have the same fate as the CFR Destroyer I lost at Pier Park recently. Next time I see Lowell down at the course I will take a look in the lost and found pile for you, come to think of it I might have a couple in there as well. I gave a good try looking out there for you and I couldn't come up with it unfortunatly, maybe I should have taken a machete!
        Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

I am going to try to get out there on Tuesday for the doubles next week - I will ask Lowell then also.. Thanks!

Comment

Crystal, I'm sure its still there somewhere, nobody ever goes in there to look for anything. Heck theres probably bodies back there, maybe a lost Mayan city or something too.

Now 18 on the other hand, is a literal gold mine of discs, with people loosing and finding discs all the time.

I had the pleasure of showing Mr. Gwillim and his buddy from S.D. around the back nine yesterday.
            On 18 I helped a guy look for a disc, which we never found. He left 3 discs somewhere on the course that day. I did find somebody elses disc, but no name and # on it. Ryans buddy found another disc in the creek on 18 while looking for his, he found both only 18" apart.

Lotta plastic campin' at M.L.T.

The stickerbushes where your disc is are fully grown right now and anything in there will probably stay right where it is until fall, or until somebody goes in there with a machete.

Comment

Wow.. you're right.. lots of plastic camping at MLT.. We need to call in the "cleaning" crew to find all those missing discs!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X