Lost at Levrich Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lost at Levrich

    Was out throwing a round with a friend on Sunday, and he lost what I think was a yellow Monarch over the creek on hole 9. He tried to get down the hillside from the 10th tee to look for it, but he wasn't able to find a decent path down. If anyone comes across it, it should have a name and number on the back. Or, get in touch with me here, and I will get it back to him (as he is moving to Philly later this week). Thanks!

    ~Z
    TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

  • #2
    Originally posted by zippyboy View Post
    Was out throwing a round with a friend on Sunday, and he lost what I think was a yellow Monarch over the creek on hole 9. He tried to get down the hillside from the 10th tee to look for it, but he wasn't able to find a decent path down. If anyone comes across it, it should have a name and number on the back. Or, get in touch with me here, and I will get it back to him (as he is moving to Philly later this week). Thanks!

    ~Z
    I lost a yellow Tee Bird in the same spot on Thursday. If you walk back far enough on the road behind 10, you can get down the hill. I was still unsuccessfull in finding my disc. Sooooooooooooooo if anyone is down there and finds Zippy's friends disc or mine I'd love to get it back.

    Thanks,
    Bob

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
      I lost a yellow Tee Bird in the same spot on Thursday. If you walk back far enough on the road behind 10, you can get down the hill. I was still unsuccessfull in finding my disc. Sooooooooooooooo if anyone is down there and finds Zippy's friends disc or mine I'd love to get it back.

      Thanks,
      Bob

      My husband Steve also lost a Monarch down there a couple of weeks ago. He tried for about a half hour to find it with no luck. He did find a disc, but just not his. He has already called on the one he found. He has his name and number is on the one he lost.

      Cindy
      Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
      2013 Chick Flick co-TD
      Stumptown #176
      PDGA #37716

      Comment


      • #4
        Note to self: understable mid-range off the 9th tee for the BMO. I hate penalty strokes. I REALLY hate them for lost discs...
        TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by zippyboy View Post
          Note to self: understable mid-range off the 9th tee for the BMO. I hate penalty strokes. I REALLY hate them for lost discs...
          A forehand works quite nicely on that hole.

          Comment

          Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X