X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tie Dyed Champion Beast @ Dabney in ravine off hole 8

I spent a half hour the day I lost it and 2 hours the next looking for this disc, I was my first tie dye and my absolute favorite disc.

hey i told you to put your name on it remember me chris that was a pro line beast right tye dyed orange?
    PDGA # 31451
    2 Mini Aces
    75 Aces
    PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
    DISC GOLF OR DIE
    BOB CABAL
    DISCVANGO
    JEFF ELLIOT
    G-MAN
    JORDAN LEWIS
    JEFF HAGERTY
    JAMES GARCELON
    SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

After all that time looking in that ravine the odds are good you would have found the white wizard I lost there about a week ago. Tee shot kicked off a tree and sailed down there somewhere, but after looking for 2-3 minutes I said fuggit.

Comment

Originally posted by chris7graham View Post
        hey i told you to put your name on it remember me chris that was a pro line beast right tye dyed orange?
        This one has my name "Gruelle" and number on it is a Champion Beast, the Tie Dye is the kind of pattern that's created by spinning a disc that has circles of wet dye on it, the dominant color is purple.
        Last edited by Jaemes; June 16th, 2009, 12:08 PM.

Comment

How did you tie the disc when you dyed it?
          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
            How did you tie the disc when you dyed it?
            I bought the disc @ play it again sports, it was already died by Innova

Comment

Originally posted by Jaemes View Post
              I bought the disc @ play it again sports, it was already died by Innova
              Ignore Sam, he's being more of a smartass than usual lately.
              Oregon disc golf map

Comment

I dunno, that question seemed pretty genuine from sam... he might be ignorant on the topic... he can't know everything

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
                  Ignore Sam, he's being more of a smartass than usual lately.
                  Feh... a play on the classic, "I love smoked salmon... but it's so hard to keep the papers lit."
                  ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                  ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X