X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "found" disc at greenway

i saw a disc at greenway today on top of a beaver-dam like structure in the creek. it was in the creek on hole 6, about half way to the hole far to the left. it was a white disc, thats all i could tell. so if anyone couldnt find a disc at greenway and really wanted it back, go take a look to make sure its not yours. or if your braver than me, go get it. i realize i dont actually have the disc, but figured someone might be able to get it, even though if there was any way to get it and not get wet i would have

Originally posted by ryanajanes View Post
    i saw a disc at greenway today on top of a beaver-dam like structure in the creek. it was in the creek on hole 6, about half way to the hole far to the left. it was a white disc, thats all i could tell. so if anyone couldnt find a disc at greenway and really wanted it back, go take a look to make sure its not yours. or if your braver than me, go get it. i realize i dont actually have the disc, but figured someone might be able to get it, even though if there was any way to get it and not get wet i would have
    Hole 6, the shorty? Or hole 7, in which the creek is much more in play?

Comment

hole 6, the hole right after u cross the bridge. we were looking for another disc and saw that one, its kinda far in there.

Comment

Originally posted by ryanajanes View Post
        hole 6, the hole right after u cross the bridge. we were looking for another disc and saw that one, its kinda far in there.
        Looked yesterday and it wasn't there. Someone must have beat me to it

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X