Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost at Dabney: blue FLX Surge SS - FOUND!

Actually, LEFT at Dabney... and I don't know exactly where. The last time I remember seeing it was my drive on #14, and I might have left it there. I don't remember throwing it as a second disc on any other holes, but it's possible I might have tossed it on #18. There were a few yahoos behind us, and I have a suspicion they might have picked it up (and not called me!).

It's aqua-colored, and has my name/number on it.
    Oregon disc golf map

Update: I got my Surge SS back today! Some honest soul found it in the creek on #5 at Dabney while looking for his disc. That is definitely NOT where I left it, which means some arsebiscuit kept it for himself and used it for two weeks, only to have Dabney take it back.

The guy who found my disc never did locate his, so if you find a pink Sidewinder in the creek (and if it's unmarked), I have the owner's contact info.
    Oregon disc golf map

Comment

I threw a disc I found once before, but never again. I found a sweet Champ Monster at Orchard. I wanted to try that disc out cause I never threw one before. I threw it a couple times on holes that I knew for sure I wouldnt lose it on. I didnt like the disc so I quit throwing it. This was back in my first days of disc golf, and when i first played Tue 2's. I knew this Pinkal guy sounded familiar, so I got the disc back to him.

At least your disc stayed at the same course, and didnt end up in Texas like Zippyboy's disc.
      All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Well, who knows where it's been over the last two weeks. I don't think there's anything wrong with giving a found disc a couple of test throws on a safe hole, but not calling the owner is bad karma no matter how you slice it.

(I'm especially pleased to get this one back because the Surge SS I'd bought to replace the lost one is WAY beefier than this one ever was; it's all Surge and no SS!)
        Oregon disc golf map

Comment

yeah exactly
          All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X