X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cascade Gateway - Lost a few...

All of them have my name and # on the back so I figure someone kept them but worth a try I guess...

Yellow Star Xcaliber 172: Left it at the 18th hole about 15ft from basket

White Star Wraith: By the water at hole 4 or 5 I believe

White Star Valkeiry 175: Lost it at hole 16 down at the little crossing where the sticker bushes are under the trees.

Red Star Xcaliber 172 : Hole 10 way to the left in the blackberry bushes about equal distance or further than the basket from the tee.

i just got a call on the Valkery about 5 minutes ago. I lost it yesterday... That's cool.

Comment

I'm sorry! How is it possible to lose all these discs? Was there booze involved? I forgot a CE Teebird at Bryant a few weeks ago because of I was tipsy. Bummer.

Comment

Hey now, you should understand, Cascades Gateway IS a water course. A flat, open, short, shallow water course, but a water course nonetheless.

Perhaps Soob left discs behind. I just moroned a Hot Pocket in the microwave at work today, and when the guys found it, they threw it out.
        Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
        Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
        Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
        Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
        Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

lol. It's called not knowing how to throw... I just learned how to throw the disc right my last time out when I finally hooked up with someone I knew that had years of experience/knowledge. 1st time playing was the saturday before last too. Basicaly I was just throwing wrong which led me to tossing one into the water. The Valkyrie I got back and it turned out it took a longer walk than I thought. The yellow Xcaliber I just left on the ground, spaced it.... The red one I side armed about 350-400ft in the wrong direction. I must of threw it right that time but in the wrong direction :/

basicaly I'm only missing the yellow Xcaliber because I know where the other 2 are...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X