X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also Lost at Horning's Hideout

Over the weekend, one of the ODDGA/WDDGA players lost his disc in the #5 Highland Pond. It's a blue Innova DX Eagle, 168 grams. His name is on the back along with an email and a relay number to contact him. If anyone has gotten it out of the pond, please turn it in at the house and one of our members (who frequents Horning's Hideout) can pick it up and bring it up to Washington. Many Thanks!

(Oregon Deaf Disc Golf Association: ODDGA)
    (Washington Deaf Disc Golf Association: WDDGA)
    Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
    DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

Originally posted by Mystjava View Post
    Over the weekend, one of the ODDGA/WDDGA players lost his disc in the #5 Highland Pond. It's a blue Innova DX Eagle, 168 grams. His name is on the back along with an email and a relay number to contact him. If anyone has gotten it out of the pond, please turn it in at the house and one of our members (who frequents Horning's Hideout) can pick it up and bring it up to Washington. Many Thanks!

(Oregon Deaf Disc Golf Association: ODDGA)
    (Washington Deaf Disc Golf Association: WDDGA)
    Does it float? I saw nothing up there yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Horning View Post
      Call CSI: Hillsboro... We need to drag the pond!!!
      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Horning View Post
        Nope.. The only innova dx plastics that floats are the hydra and dragon. I wish! He said that he had lost it by the old tree post area.... Just thought I would let you know.. Thanks!

(Bulleye! I love that comment!)
        Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!

Comment

ill be out there today. ill keep an eye out

Comment

Thanks.. It's a wonderful place! Just be sure to enjoy the water with the fishes.. :-)

Comment

Alright.. I got to admit.. there is one other lost item.. It happened on Sunday evening. I had lost my car key which is on a very small "froggy" clasp. It could be somewhere in the campsite O, on the road, or at the "concert" area. If you do find it.. just have Jean and Bob hold onto it for me when I return at the end of July for the Chickflick event. Many thanks for keeping those eyes peeled for lost items....

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X