X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost at the Fling

I did not play, but I am starting this thread because I am sure there were plenty lost out there. The lost and found table was pretty full when I saw it.

One thing that I know was missing was Des Reading's Huk Sit type chair. She said it was near tourney central right before the final round. It was taken by accident or on purpose. She said it has a dragonfly stitched on the seat. She didnt seem too concerned, but keep an eye out for one like this, it could be hers.
    All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

I lost a champion red orc with my name and # on it...
    does anyone know who has all the lost and found discs?

Comment

Originally posted by whslaxplayer11 View Post
      I lost a champion red orc with my name and # on it...
      does anyone know who has all the lost and found discs?
      I have all of the lost disc's and will contact those with numbers and post discrioptions of those that don't when I dig them out of my truck. I'm still not fully awake right now. There was also a pile of shirts, sweatshirts, jackets picked up around the course. I'm not sure who has those however.

Bob

Comment

I walked the course every morning at 0500 to pick up litter. I found nothing on Friday, 5 on Saturday and 1 mini on Sunday. Everything I found I placed on the lost and found table as per instructed by the TD's. There was quite a collection at the end of Sunday. I don't know what became of everything after the event.
        Just shut up and throw!

Comment

they were all put on the picnic table if any were left i would check with Stumptown.
          "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

I lost an orange Pro Starfire. The contact info on the bottom is "A.J. Risley" and the phone number's area code is 760. I'd love to have it back.

Again, it does not have my name on it, but it's my disc!

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
              I have all of the lost disc's and will contact those with numbers and post discrioptions of those that don't when I dig them out of my truck. I'm still not fully awake right now. There was also a pile of shirts, sweatshirts, jackets picked up around the course. I'm not sure who has those however.

Bob
              Discraft Pro D.......David/360 area code
              Sidewinder w/huk lab logo.....Mike/503 area code
              Star Destroyer.......Cooper/604 area code
              Roc, 1994 PDGA Worlds.........Patrick Naron/360 area code
              Champion Orc...Logan Robinson/503 area code
              KC Pro Aviar.....Ace disc........Scotty Withers/541 area code
              JK Pro Aviar.....Andy/541 area code......can't make out rest of number
              Goblin.........Tony Garboden/503 area code

These were the disc's left. I will also call the ones that I can read the whole phone number.

Bob

Comment

Does anyone have contact info for a Ben Strickland (Took 3rd in intermediate at the BSF)? I understand he found some money I lost on the course.

Thanks.

Comment

I lost my game at Milo on Sunday.....but I have a sneaking suspicion that Tom Dooley found it!

Comment

I have Eric Mathias' custom red Japan Open Huk Sit w/ embroidered name & PDGA #. I have Sam's regular Huk Sit. Camo Mike has Eric Mathias' basket.
                    Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                    Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                    Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                    Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                    Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

I want to thank whoever found my wallet and turned it in at Tournament Central before I even knew I lost it. Gosh talk about, saying WTF, my wallet is at Tournament Central? Turns out I lost it about 30 minutes before at the store, was in such a hurry to see the final round lead card, left it on top of the car and it was turned in before I walked to Tournament central not more than 30 minutes later.. no cash or business/appt cards left but everything else was secure, sweet awesomeness! the fact that I lost it at the store near Milo and it being returned to TC was impressive...

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
                        I want to thank whoever found my wallet and turned it in at Tournament Central before I even knew I lost it. Gosh talk about, saying WTF, my wallet is at Tournament Central? Turns out I lost it about 30 minutes before at the store, was in such a hurry to see the final round lead card, left it on top of the car and it was turned in before I walked to Tournament central not more than 30 minutes later.. no cash or business/appt cards left but everything else was secure, sweet awesomeness! the fact that I lost it at the store near Milo and it being returned to TC was impressive...
                        Those who return your wallet are truely professional!! Nice story and ending!
                        PDGA 38506
                        ODDGA 27
                        DDGA 176
                        2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X