X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone near 102nd & Stark?

Someone found my disc out at Trojan and is holding it at the Checron at 102nd and Stark where they work. I live in Salem. Anyone going to BSF who wouldn't mind picking that up for me? He said it's at the booth with my name on it.
    Thanks

I'll stop by on my way home tonight. I'm assuming it's the Chevron though...

Comment

Originally posted by jevon View Post
      I'll stop by on my way home tonight. I'm assuming it's the Chevron though...
      I've got a few discs there as well and am looking for someone on the west side who could pick them up for me.

I think he's only there until 4:00.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
        I've got a few discs there as well and am looking for someone on the west side who could pick them up for me.

I think he's only there until 4:00.
        I normally drive by there between 5:15-5:30. If he leaves them there I can grab them(assuming his coworkers know about it) and give them to Bob or Darr or someone this weekend.

Do you have his # so you can check to see if that would work?

Comment

I have his number at home, and i won't be there until about 5:30.

Comment

Well that's a great place for it!

Comment

I will look. He said he was leaving it in a white envelope with my name on it in the booth. I thought I'd be able to get out there Sunday so he was going to tell his co-workers. And yes, Chevron apparently one with a car wash.

Comment

I will stop by and see if it's there. It may cost you though, seeing as it is a whole 10 seconds out of my way!

Comment

I just got off the phone with Jon. Here's the plan.... He's off work today, but will be there tomorrow. He leaves work at 4:00, but will leave the discs in a bag with Jevon's name on them.
                  In the bag will be: Scott's Orc, Scott's Wasp, Derek's Buzz, Darr's Roc, and Celeste's Monarch.

Jevon - will you be able to pick up the discs on your way by tomorrow (Wednesday) evening?
                  You'll probably see Darr and Celeste at the Fling. You can give my discs and Derek's disc to Bob.
                  I'll PM Jon's number to Jevon.

Comment

I just got off the phone with Jon. Here's the plan.... He's off work today, but will be there tomorrow. He leaves work at 4:00, but will leave the discs in a bag with Jevon's name on them.
                    In the bag will be: Scott's Orc, Scott's Wasp, Derek's Buzz, Darr's Roc, and Celeste's Monarch.

Jevon - will you be able to pick up the discs on your way by tomorrow (Wednesday) evening?
                    You'll probably see Darr and Celeste at the Fling. You can give my discs and Derek's disc to Bob.
                    Sounds like a plan. I can do that.

Comment

Originally posted by jevon View Post
                      Sounds like a plan. I can do that.
                      I love it when a plan comes together.

Comment

Sweet thanks! There will def. be a reward. Think orange and delicious!

Comment

Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
                          Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Jevon,
                            Scott contacted me. I have the discs, and they will be ready to be
                            picked up wednesday at 5:00pm. (Scotts orc/wasp, Darr's Roc, Celeste's monarch, Derek's Buzz). The bag will be in the booth at the gas pump islands, with your name on it.

thanks, Jon

Comment

Mission accomplished. Operation Dumbo Drop was a success.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X