X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen!

my disc golfing equipment was stolen about an hour again in downtown Seattle. someone broke out my rear window and graded my Official PDGA Deluxe Disc Golf Bag with an assortment of plastic, something like 15 discs.

If anyone happens to see any disc golf equipment for sale on the craigslist or some random person walking around downtown with a nice bag please let me know.

that sucks ass, especially with the deaf championships coming up. If you dont refil your equipment by then, you are more than welcome to use my bag and discs for the tourney
    All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

I got an assortement of wraiths, orcs, T rex's. Bosses, grooves, a buzz, and an XD putter if you need to use them for the deaf tourney. my bag is yours for the weekend if needed

Comment

Uhh...nice gesture Troz, but different Robin. This one's from Seattle and has his hearing.

That blows, Robin. I've heard of discs being taken out of unlocked cars, but to bash in a window for them? That's low.... What do you throw? I can probably dig up a few discs in my stacks to help you out.
        Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
          Uhh...nice gesture Troz, but different Robin. This one's from Seattle and has his hearing.
          Whew, I thought perhaps I was losing my mind. Trozzle had me thinking back about when we played with Robin the other day.

"Man, that guy was good at lip reading- he was doing it even when not looking at my lips! He understood my sign language even though I didn't use any! It's like he wasn't even deaf!"
          The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

Durn, are we to expect a "Robinhood2" to register soon?
            The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
            ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

There is a deaf guy in Vancouver named Robin. I thought it might have been posting. I apparently dont know the name he uses on here, haha

Comment

Ouch.. Poor RJ.. being miss-represented! Opps..
                Robin.. I have some discs if you are looking for some decent discs also.. That really sucks as well. I know how that feels since someone broke into my car back in October (over here on Kitsap Island).
                That means I am going to have to start "hiding" my discs in the trunk or leaving them at home now. I don't want what happened to Robin to happen to any of us!
                Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
                DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

Comment

yeah yeah, my bad. got confused on which Robin it was,

Comment

That's alright. all my midrange discs are gone, all i have a wraith and a putter that were not taken (not in the bag) they must have thought my bag had something more valuable than plastic in it.

I am looking for some midrange discs in champ quality plastic, a putter or two and a valk. I like the 165-173's best.

let me know if you have some plastic you want to sell. just shoot me a pm.

now i have to figure out how to take apart my door and get some new glass.

Comment

anyone have a good ol' bag?

Comment

If you don't mind a home-made disc golf bag to get you started, I have one that I made (I hope you're a seahawk fan!)... Let me know.
                        Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
                        DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

Comment

I would get in contact with WDDGA, as they are primarily located in the Seattle area, they got a whole bunch of new bags in their club inventory, am sure they would like to help you out. If they don't/can't, talk to me... As for the robinhood issue, "robinhood" can hear... "robin hood" cannot... just a mere space to seperate their identities.

Comment

Just a note on this - I was out at Dabney a couple weeks ago and a guy that was on his way back up to Washington (I think he said Whidbey Island...) had a laptop stolen from his minivan - the guy swore it was locked, but there was nothing broken and the laptop was gone.

Dude went out for a farewell round since he'd finished school, and got his laptop nicked in the Dabney parking lot.

Keep your valuables on you and anything a tweaker loser might decide they need either hidden or at home.

Serious bummer - we should set up a lost/found system where we can post found discs and after a period of time, offer them up to victims of this type of crime to replenish their plastic post-theft. I hear of way too much of this stuff.

Comment

lol i didn't know about robin hood. that is funny.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X