X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lost disc bucket at Horning's

We have a very full bucket (in the house, not the one outside) of lost discs, some with phone numbers that we have called, others not. The lost and found bucket outside only contains those found that day, we move the rest inside because of some past issues (some discs were stolen ). So if you've lost a disc please ask to see the lost and found and be set to describe what you're looking for before you look.
    Thanks!

Bob any chance you have a white roc with a skull stamp on it in that bucket? I rarely make it out to hornings but I have lost one out there, pretty sure there was no name or number on it. Should have a weight of 180 on the back and be in fairly new condition.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Horning View Post
      We have a very full bucket (in the house, not the one outside) of lost discs, some with phone numbers that we have called, others not. The lost and found bucket outside only contains those found that day, we move the rest inside because of some past issues (some discs were stolen ). So if you've lost a disc please ask to see the lost and found and be set to describe what you're looking for before you look.
      Thanks!
      Any chance there is a white 11x kc pro roc with a faded stamp and my name on the back? I don't think I'll have a chance to play there for the forseeable future. I'm still offering a $25 reward for this disc's return.

Comment

Is there by some chance a yellow, incredibly beat up DX Orc with a Hab/Rec tournament stamp? I lost it 8 months ago and miss it dearly. Twas never returned.
        PDGA: #32726 rating: 930 StumptownDG: #31, Trojan Nation: Tag# 06
        dgcoursereview.com profile: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=376

Comment

Bob,
          Please tell me you have a beat to shit white BUZZZ in that bucket. Please? I'll ask J to take a look when he comes by on Saturday.

Comment

Sorry guys, looked but no luck on the three discs.

Comment

What about a 170g clear gummy spider?

Comment

How about a Vilkyire that was lost in the swamp on hole 18? Nichola (LadyBuzzz) lost her disc there the other day?
                Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
                DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

Comment

Originally posted by Mystjava View Post
                  How about a Vilkyire that was lost in the swamp on hole 18? Nichola (LadyBuzzz) lost her disc there the other day?
                  It is spelled Valkyrie. It is DX 150g Valkyrie. My man and his nephew did tried to find it by walking thru without shoes, and they couldn't find it. I am not worrying about it as I can replace it soon.
                  PDGA 38506
                  ODDGA 27
                  DDGA 176
                  2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X