X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lost at Hornings Canyon, hole 4.

I lost this disc as Horning's Hideout, Canyon course, hole 4.

I would very much like it back. It has "Gwillim" on the underwing, and my number, which may be worn off?

If you find it, or see anyone playing with it, please make an attempt to get it for me, you will be rewarded.

A driver on hole 4? and by attempt, do you mean by neccessary force? oh please please say yes...

Comment

It is a short hole, but I can easily see a driver being used to force a quick sharp cut through the trees. But Ryan is a lefty. I see no lefty driver line through there, and I played my first 2 months at Hornings playing lefty due to injury
      All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Annhyzer bomb(ish).
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I'm a lefty, too. I throw a TL on hole 4. It cuts a sharp anhyzer better for me than a beat Roc.

Comment

I can see that shot, kinda. I tried an anny shot once lefty on that hole and I turned it over so hard that I made it over to the Hole 17 tee pad, through all the trees. (lefty throw)

Comment

forehand, center gap.

Feel free to use "necessary force", but I'm not advocating it.

Comment

With my righty forehand, I will sometimes use an Eagle to try to run up the middle if I feel it, but even with my limited backhand, I try to run my Roc or Buzz around the trees right to left and drop into the basket area.

Comment

interesting... i just throw a esp flx buzzz straight up the middle and let it do the job... For a lefty, i could see throwing a putter straight flat and let it fly straight to slightly anahyzer... drivers in trees is just nuts...
                  And where did it go astray on hole #4? That would help those who go to look... wayy right, wayy left, near tee pad #5?

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
                    drivers in trees is just nuts...
                    Not if it's the highest percentage shot.
                    Originally posted by snap7times View Post
                    And where did it go astray on hole #4? That would help those who go to look... wayy right, wayy left, near tee pad #5?
                    As far as we could tell, it should have been under the basket. I'm assuming it went down into the canyon to the left of the basket. We gave it a good 20 minutes, to no avail.

Comment

Hate when that happens, you know it's right friggin there and its not... yeah similar to my shot on #14 at Cascades, right friggin in middle of the fairway without a tree within 50 feet and nothing!
                      Conspiracy of the underground animals i tell ya! Well, hopefully someone finds it and returns it.
                      That #4 is known to swallow a few discs out of no where...

Comment

I've had good success with getting my discs back from HH, so I'm hopeful.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X