Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lost at the memorial???

http://www.spinnersdiscgolf.com/lostandfound.html
    am picking up discs at spinners soon... who needs me to pick their discs up?
    email me snap7times@gmail.com...

got 3 from the memorial, working on getting a couple more...
    Got
    Jay Harbour
    Justin Romito
    Kent Smothers

Will bring to BSF and Pro weekend Masters Cup on Sunday

Comment

I've got one in there. (blue champion wraith?!?! i lost that thing over a year ago!) My mom lives right next to spinners so I'll just tell her to get it for me. Oh, I'll be going to AZ on May 14th if anyone has other stuff they want me to get for them before the BSF.

Comment

ahhh no wonder! My friend keeps saying all these discs I ask to be picked up are gone, you taking them all brody? including your own, you have had at least 3 or 4 on the list, your mom get those already?
        Anthony Salee had 3 on the list, all gone, i had 2, one is gone, sean phillips is gone and a bunch more... But good thing we got a team mom down there along with a friend to look out for us, maybe next year at the memorial I'll just go for it more often, knowing i have a better chance to get my disc back heh...

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
          ahhh no wonder! My friend keeps saying all these discs I ask to be picked up are gone, you taking them all brody? including your own, you have had at least 3 or 4 on the list, your mom get those already?
          Anthony Salee had 3 on the list, all gone, i had 2, one is gone, sean phillips is gone and a bunch more... But good thing we got a team mom down there along with a friend to look out for us, maybe next year at the memorial I'll just go for it more often, knowing i have a better chance to get my disc back heh...
          Nope. I just tell her to get mine. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
            got 3 from the memorial, working on getting a couple more...
            Got
            Jay Harbour
            Justin Romito
            Kent Smothers

Will bring to BSF and Pro weekend Masters Cup on Sunday
            Oh tell me you have my red eagle. Please tell me you have it. I would even be happy with getting my roadrunner back from fountain. Either one, and where or when will you be able to meet up with me to get em and I will bring my bone pile of discs (many are brand new) for you to pick through as a reward.
            Training to be a bagger

Comment

Uhhh they havent arrived to me yet, I'll be at masters cup on sunday and of course I'll be at BSF and ODDGC... I just saw the familiar names on the list and sent them to my buddy... Only got 4 out of 12 which was bad, but then again 3 were Brody's. So 4 out of 9 still existed, people buy the discs everyday. Hoping to get a few more.

http://www.spinnersdiscgolf.com/lostandfound.html
              Gets updated everyweek...

Comment

Originally posted by smobro View Post
                Oh tell me you have my red eagle. Please tell me you have it. I would even be happy with getting my roadrunner back from fountain. Either one, and where or when will you be able to meet up with me to get em and I will bring my bone pile of discs (many are brand new) for you to pick through as a reward.
                On the list there is a yellow DX Roc belonging to Sierra Smothers.

C'mon Kent. I always tease you about throwing like a seven year old girl - now you're throwing (and losing) her discs?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                  On the list there is a yellow DX Roc belonging to Sierra Smothers.

C'mon Kent. I always tease you about throwing like a seven year old girl - now you're throwing (and losing) her discs?
                  When Kent plays out of state he feels safe with going with his more femine side. Sierra is his alter ego, female disc golfer, that he uses when he enters out of state events.

Bob

Comment

Im losing hope to get my Champ Boss back from AZ

Lost a sweet purple HukChamp Boss at the Memorial. Hole 16 in the H2O, just off the concrete...So close. So sad

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X