X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen basket at yauger

Sometime between Sunday 4/12/2009 and Monday 4/13. Somebody stole a Mach V basket from hole #2 at Yauger. I am offering up a $100 reward for information leading to the return of the basket and FELONY prosecution of the thief. This was the second basket stolen in a year.

The basket was taken one day after a fundraising tourney. The tourney was supposed to help fund concrete tee pads and professional tee signs. Now it must be used to replace the basket!

It seems we are fighting a losing battle!

Please contact Chris Gilberts (360) 359-5206 with any info.
    A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

I think we'll leave this thread here and not mix it with the other two. It's at least on the right board.

That sucks, Chris. We have had several stolen down here over the past few years, as well.
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
    Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X