X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found White Destroyer in pond at Dabney

Found Mike Brady's white Destroyer on the far side of the pond from #2 at Dabney.

Gosh. That's just... swell. Thanks!!!

"You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

If you hadn't, Jeff, I woulda!
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

That's like Evil Mike Brady. Gotta get the 'fro:

Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Must be a member of DDGA - Dead Disk Golf Association.

Comment

Mike Brady is alive and well.

Originally posted by OkieinOR View Post
            Must be a member of DDGA - Dead Disk Golf Association.
            Finally reached Mike Brady. Plan is to give the disc to Tennesse and have him drop it off at Jerry's for pick up.

This brought me some good mojo as I left my cherished Buzz on hole 7 at Pier on Thursday. Actually, my 10 month old was playing with it in the stroller and I did not realize he dropped it. A really cool dude named Brian found it and called me. Glad to have it back, but even more stoked that there are cool people like Brian out there. Thanks again, Brian!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X