X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White 150 Archangel Stuck in Tree at Glenwood on March 30

All my info is on the disc. I'm assuming it'll blow out of the tree at some point. It's in one of the cedar pines, between holes 3 and 4, about 20 feet up in the tree (that's why I didn't get it back that night). I play the Leverich League nights, so you can return it to me then, if you find it. Thanks!!!

Those darn cedar pines are more grabby than oak firs or aspen elms!
    Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
    Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
    Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
    Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
    Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Not as bad as poplar maples though.
      Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Comment

Sorry for poking fun, it was just right there in front of me. I have been in the same predicament, and wished I was as fearless and spry as in my youth. Once I found a kid who climbed the tree for me! Keep checking back, I am sure any reader would return it. Good luck!
          Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
          Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
          Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
          Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
          Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

This one's easy.

Wristrocket and marbles.

I bought one a few weeks after my almost losing my favorite Destroyer. It was 30 feet high and shrouded behind a net of fir branches. Golf balls, rocks, sticks. . . no chance.

So I went down to bi-mart and $12 or so later, I was set.

Had occasion to use it the other night with a disc maybe 25 feet off the ground and similarly unaccessible.

One shot. The marble blew through the little stuff. Dead center strike and she fluttered back to earth.

But you've got to get the marbles. Rocks wobble.

Comment

I find my skee ball to be fairly efficient. In fact, I have dislodged numerous discs for huckes who have gotten them stuck in the trees at Glenwood in the past...
              TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

Originally posted by zippyboy View Post
                I find my skee ball to be fairly efficient. In fact, I have dislodged numerous discs for huckes who have gotten them stuck in the trees...
                Witnessed at Orchard last year. One throw - disc down. A thing of beauty.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                  One throw - disc down. A thing of beauty.
                  One can't really judge when it's a master skeeballer you're watching. Others' mileage may vary.
                  The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                  ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

A skee-ball would be perfect: a little heavier than a baseball, but about the same diameter. And slippery.
                    Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X