X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hole 4 W Milo

Orange Champion Boss......Name and Number ...... I emptied my bag before we started and never filled it back up .... let me know

A boss on hole 4? That is interesting, the longest disc ever made for the shortest hole of them all...

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
      A boss on hole 4? That is interesting, the longest disc ever made for the shortest hole of them all...

you are thinking of #3 on the ridge
      "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

Yeah, the one off the end of the ridge is #3.5... #4 is the loooong one to the clump of evergreens.
        Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Yeah hole 4 W is the long one along the parking lot with the basket in the middle of the small trees. holes 2, and 3 W are the very short holes up on the hill. the one dropping off the hill that way is the 9W I believe???? I may be wrong, I have never played the 18E/9W format. I play the 27 hole layout normally
          All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Umm, ok, obviously none of you guys above have played the west and east courses. 4 west is the shortest one on the ridge. 9 west is the 500 footer along the parking lot to the small group of trees. In the normal 27 hole layout, hole 3 is the one on the ridge and 4 is 9w, hence the confusion and now I can sleep tonight knowing a boss wasn't thrown on 4w lol...

Comment

http://www.oregondiscgolf.com/course...ilo_McIver.gif

I am right hole 3 W is the short one on the ridge. And in the 27 hole layout, 9W would be hole 27
              All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Yeah, I'm not sure what Nathan's smoking...
                Oregon disc golf map

Comment

That map is bogus *for those who know the tournament layout*... Tournament west and east are nothing like that layout... And it dosent help that the signs they put up a year or two ago are not so accurate *unless they changed them*... Wait till you guys play the tournament layouts, you will love it and miss it when it leaves... I like tournament 2w, which is a longer 27 hole layout 5E. 17E 18E and 18W are good must par holes to end out a round*s*. 9E tournament layout is burned into my head... darn that little skinny tree...

Comment

That map is extremely NON-bogus on the other 330 days of the year.
                    Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Well at least it has been determined that a Orange Champion Boss has been lost at Milo. It may or may not have been lost on the disc golf course depending which map you are using.

Maybe we should use Lat/Long coordinates in the future?
                      Or just use the official park map as the default map.

Comment

Originally posted by Vector_2008 View Post
                        Well at least it has been determined that a Orange Champion Boss has been lost at Milo. It may or may not have been lost on the disc golf course depending which map you are using.

Maybe we should use Lat/Long coordinates in the future?
                        Or just use the official park map as the default map.
                        According to the map linked to this thread.....I maintain that
                        I have lost an orange champion boss on hole 4 W .... the one along the parking lot ... into the trees ....Which is short..... If you can throw 500+.... I can't.

I was actually emptying my bag from the pad...into the open area between 4? and 8? West.... Its wide open.... and someone probably snagged it before i doubled back..

Thanks for the stimulating discussion of layouts and such .... Get it together before May or no one will believe each others BSF stories !!!!

steve

Comment

The best solution is to play or volunteer BSF!

Comment

haha speaking of Bosses being lost at McIver...So on Saturday on hole 8w, along the river....I shanked my first run blue champ boss... hyzered until it hit the river where it flipped up...got height and cleared the island. So if anyone goes into the main stream part of the river and finds it..Well it's yours!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                            Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X