Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow.. (Hey Lady Buzzz -- looks like someone with a similar last name as yours!)...
    Thanks to you guys.. it means a lot when someone finds our discs and holds on to them for us.. it is greatly appreciated!
    Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
    DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

Comment

Originally posted by KG_MCDGC View Post
      I also found a Nicca-503 disc. I think it is Nicholas, though. I'm pretty sure I talked to him yesterday. Shawn Landry knows the guy.
      I am no guy but lady! as can you read my screen name as Ladybuzz...
      PDGA 38506
      ODDGA 27
      DDGA 176
      2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

Originally posted by LadyBuzzz View Post
        That sounds like my disc, expect it should be spell as either Nika or Nichola. If the disc is blue ESP Avenger SS with DDGA stamp, then it is mine, I sure hope so!! Actually, I am planning to attend to Washington Deaf Disc Golf Associate tournament in May 2nd at Fort Steilacom DG.
        it is not a blue avengers ss. sorry.
        Team HOSER:dancing:
        Team OLY:cheerleader:
        Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

Originally posted by KG_MCDGC View Post
          I also found a Nicca-503 disc. I think it is Nicholas, though. I'm pretty sure I talked to him yesterday. Shawn Landry knows the guy. It seems to me that the light color discs are the ones being found. The ones I found yesterday were pinkish, yellowish, and whitey.
          do you have long distance on your phone? if you do can you call the number. if i remember correctly 503 is a portland number. i have never seen a guy spell their name "nicca" before, but who knows.
          Team Meteor

Comment

Originally posted by TYVEK View Post
            it is not a blue avengers ss. sorry.
            Aww..thanks for trying. I guess my disc is really in disc pond heaven forever.
            PDGA 38506
            ODDGA 27
            DDGA 176
            2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

Originally posted by LadyBuzzz View Post
              Aww..thanks for trying. I guess my disc is really in disc pond heaven forever.
              if your disc is in the pond on hole 14, then it might be in disc heaven. i say that because that pond doesnt dry out. when it gets hot out, the water level will go down a bit, but not enough to get into the middle of the pond to retreive discs. sorry.
              Team Meteor

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X