X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yauger Park - 2 Discs lost. :-(

There were two discs lost yesterday (3/21/09) during the WDDGA tournament. The first one was lost at hole # 14 (in the watering hole!). It is a blue discraft disc with Nichola "Nika" Landry and her email address. The second was lost in the watering hole of #12! That was a pink/redish Innova Road Runner Champion with my name and email on the back. Please email us if you do come across them so we can pick them up or ask a friend to get them for us. (Both of us live quite far from Yauger Park.) Many Thanks!
    Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
    DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

wow i hate when i lose a disk...

Comment

Hey,

the pond on hole 12 will dry up as soon as we stop getting rain. so that one is not a problem getting as long as one of us honest folks get to it first. the one that went into the pond on hole 14 might be lost forever unless it is right beside the waters edge. that pond never dries up. it will go down a little in the summer but not nearly enough to get all the plastic out of it.

if i come across either of them i will let you know.
      Team HOSER:dancing:
      Team OLY:cheerleader:
      Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

Thanks.. I hope to see it soon.. I already miss that disc! I know Nichola misses her disc too that went into the "heart" of pond at hole 14.
        We had heard that the department was thinking of draining hole 14 to find out what the problem was at that spot.. who knows.. maybe there is "heaven" after all for some of us who have lost their discs there.
        Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!

Comment

that would be great if they could drain it!!!! i have been told that some enviromentalist was doing some work there in the years past and said that it is basically a cess pool, and it just keeps seeping up from the ground. so with that and then all the runoff water from the local parking lots and streets, that is why it never completely drains. i have a disc in the middle from last summer. LOTS of people have discs in there. it is so dark and yucky, and possibly toxic that nobody wants to go in and search. i dont blame them.
          Team Meteor

Comment

Any news on the "lost" discs from Yauger Park? If so, where can we get them? I won't be down that way until May. (Unless we meet up somewhere else between then and play...)

Comment

Originally posted by Mystjava View Post
              Any news on the "lost" discs from Yauger Park? If so, where can we get them? I won't be down that way until May. (Unless we meet up somewhere else between then and play...)
              no good news, sorry. the water level went down some and i pulled out 15 discs from the ponds. none that your were looking for though, the water level still has a ways to go down, and it started raining again yesterday.
              sorry, but we will keep our eyes open as the water level goes back down again.
              Team Meteor

Comment

Thanks for keeping me posted..

Comment

I'm pretty sure I pulled your disc out yesterday, along with the other 5 that weren't my white XCal (171g, no stamp no name). PM with the email address that's on the disc and it's yours.

Comment

PM sent..

Comment

PM sent as well, too...
                      PDGA 38506
                      ODDGA 27
                      DDGA 176
                      2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

Cool.. I hope one of the discs is yours!

Comment

Originally posted by KG_MCDGC View Post
                          I'm pretty sure I pulled your disc out yesterday, along with the other 5 that weren't my white XCal (171g, no stamp no name). PM with the email address that's on the disc and it's yours.
                          hey kevin,

i have your Xcalibur. when i pulled it out i remembered sombody telling me about it being in there, but could not remember who. i am glad you posted about it! let me know how to get it to you. also i pulled out a disc that has the name "Nicca" on it and a 503 area code. i dont know if this is the same person that was mention earlier on this thread, but if you know them and can describe this disc let me know how to get it back to them. i dont have long distance or i would have called them.
                          Team Meteor

Comment

Originally posted by TYVEK View Post
                            hey kevin,

i have your Xcalibur. when i pulled it out i remembered sombody telling me about it being in there, but could not remember who. i am glad you posted about it! let me know how to get it to you. also i pulled out a disc that has the name "Nicca" on it and a 503 area code. i dont know if this is the same person that was mention earlier on this thread, but if you know them and can describe this disc let me know how to get it back to them. i dont have long distance or i would have called them.
                            That sounds like my disc, expect it should be spell as either Nika or Nichola. If the disc is blue ESP Avenger SS with DDGA stamp, then it is mine, I sure hope so!! Actually, I am planning to attend to Washington Deaf Disc Golf Associate tournament in May 2nd at Fort Steilacom DG.
                            PDGA 38506
                            ODDGA 27
                            DDGA 176
                            2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

I also found a Nicca-503 disc. I think it is Nicholas, though. I'm pretty sure I talked to him yesterday. Shawn Landry knows the guy. It seems to me that the light color discs are the ones being found. The ones I found yesterday were pinkish, yellowish, and whitey.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X