Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• discrazy55
    started a topic Found disc at Leverich on March 18th

Found disc at Leverich on March 18th

Describe it and it's yours! It was a florescent Orange Champion w/no information on it.
    Last edited by discrazy55; March 21st, 2009, 10:51 AM. Reason: Wanted to leave more of a description of the disc. It was too hard because I was getting all kinds of different folks.

• discrazy55
    replied
    End of Post

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
    Be sure to put your contact info on the disc and enjoy it. Good for you trying to find the owner.

Bob
    Well, that's all I'm gonna do in this post - consider it mine

As for putting my info on it. Not a prob - it never works, but I do it anyway....I just can't believe all the thieves out there - I've had them stolen right from under my nose!

Well, bye bye from this post!!!

Leave a comment:

• E-ROC
    replied
    You should love it too. Starfires are the shite, especially the champion ones. I think that is one of Valarie Jenkins favorite discs. I know for fairway drivers it is one of mine as well.

Leave a comment:

• Sam
    replied
    I agree. You've made a reasonable effort. Enjoy your new frisbee.

Leave a comment:

• "Over the Hill" Bob
    replied
    Originally posted by discrazy55 View Post
    Alrighty Then!!
    So much for trying to be honest, I guess....
    I was just trying to keep it above board and honest for everyone, but now I see how difficult it is to keep everything on the level and still maintain my dignity - my motives were pure, and that I know, so I will let this one go.
    It was an orange champion Starfire, 166g - just my size!! now I will use it and not feel guilty keeping it.
    Be sure to put your contact info on the disc and enjoy it. Good for you trying to find the owner.

Bob

Leave a comment:

• Ol' Bob
    replied
    You're just breaking it in as a free service.

I too try to get the 'no-names' back to their owners. I just found one owner yesterday. He described the disc to the finest detail and got scolded by me for not marking it in the first place.

Leave a comment:

• discrazy55
    replied
    Alrighty Then!!
    So much for trying to be honest, I guess....
    I was just trying to keep it above board and honest for everyone, but now I see how difficult it is to keep everything on the level and still maintain my dignity - my motives were pure, and that I know, so I will let this one go.
    It was an orange champion Starfire, 166g - just my size!! now I will use it and not feel guilty keeping it.

Leave a comment:

• Ol' Bob
    replied
    Firesidewonsterbirdrunner.
    Those are way too flippy for me, except when they suddenly go overstable, especially in that fluorescent orange Champion plastic.

Leave a comment:

• "Over the Hill" Bob
    replied
    Marcella, I think you've made reasonable effort to return the disc. I would say you now have your very own, Firesidewonsterbirdrunner.

Bob

Leave a comment:

• keys
    replied
    How about a beast?

Leave a comment:

• NWDiscer
    replied
    the info would be on the inside rim not on the flight plate?

Leave a comment:

• NWDiscer
    replied
    OK - the disc is a florescent Orange and is a Champion. I wasn't realizing how hard this would be!! Sorry if anyone has misunderstood my motives....
    Is there no stamp on it or is it just really faded??

is it a roc?

Leave a comment:

• discrazy55
    replied
    OK - the disc is a florescent Orange and is a Champion. I wasn't realizing how hard this would be!! Sorry if anyone has misunderstood my motives....

Leave a comment:

• Sam
    replied
    Is that a real disc????? or you just playing with my gullibility?
    Jes playin'.

Usually, one would describe the disc in SOME fashion or you end up getting guesses like these.

I would describe the disc's color or the mold if you really want to return it. That said, I stopped posting nameless discs a long time ago figuring that if someone really wanted it, they would have put their name and number on it. If they didn't, I have a hard time making much of an effort to return it.

Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• essjay
    replied
    Amber, if it's a Squall from the Lava Launch, that would be Josh's (Crawdad, that is) Just checking...

Leave a comment:

Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X