X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found disc at Leverich on March 18th

Describe it and it's yours! It was a florescent Orange Champion w/no information on it.
    Last edited by discrazy55; March 21st, 2009, 10:51 AM. Reason: Wanted to leave more of a description of the disc. It was too hard because I was getting all kinds of different folks.

I lost a Firesidewonsterbirdrunner. It was a color other than fuchsia.
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Would it be a reddish Cryztal Buzz by any chance?

Comment

a black DiscCraft Stratus with the PDGA logo on the front, I lost it on hole 9

Josh

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
          Sorry - nope - wasn't it. Thanks for responding tho'
          I really hope to find the owner - it'll be a blessing, I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by jevon View Post
            Would it be a reddish Cryztal Buzz by any chance?
            Sorry - nope! I'm really trying not to pull anyone's chain here - I'm sure you understand...

Comment

Originally posted by Disc dogger View Post
              a black DiscCraft Stratus with the PDGA logo on the front, I lost it on hole 9

Josh
              Nope!

Comment

Originally posted by discrazy55 View Post
                Describe it and it's yours! It had absolutely no info on the back, so it's hard to say "hey! I found a blah blah" - anyone could claim it's theirs, so I'm just asking for a description of what was lost. I hate losing discs and this one looks near new - so if you're grieving the loss I'd like to get it back to you asap. I'm always hopeful that I will get called (which I never have, except to be told it was going over the Broadway Bridge in 10 minutes, then they hung up).
                If it helps, we found it between holes 4 & 5 in the trees near the creek

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                  Is that a real disc????? or you just playing with my gullibility?

Comment

Amber, if it's a Squall from the Lava Launch, that would be Josh's (Crawdad, that is) Just checking...

Comment

Is that a real disc????? or you just playing with my gullibility?
                      Jes playin'.

Usually, one would describe the disc in SOME fashion or you end up getting guesses like these.

I would describe the disc's color or the mold if you really want to return it. That said, I stopped posting nameless discs a long time ago figuring that if someone really wanted it, they would have put their name and number on it. If they didn't, I have a hard time making much of an effort to return it.

Good luck.
                      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

OK - the disc is a florescent Orange and is a Champion. I wasn't realizing how hard this would be!! Sorry if anyone has misunderstood my motives....

Comment

OK - the disc is a florescent Orange and is a Champion. I wasn't realizing how hard this would be!! Sorry if anyone has misunderstood my motives....
                          Is there no stamp on it or is it just really faded??

is it a roc?
                          "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

the info would be on the inside rim not on the flight plate?
                            "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

How about a beast?
                              Current World Rank: 2857th
                              Lowest Rated Round: 777
                              Worst Tournament Finish: 2nd From DFL MA2 GNO 2008
                              Worst Drive: 10 Feet behind teepad
                              Shortest Putt Missed During a Tournament: < 1 foot (Not Kidding)
                              Best Fall: Hole 11 Trojan Park, before cement teepads
                              Dirtiest Ace: Hole 12 Horning's Canyon Course through the "V" tree.
                              Pairs of Shoes Ruined: 6

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X